Water?

Tw: alcohol and freaking out about it also  panic attack

Did I draw a good Patton? DO NOT REMIND ME THE FINGERS ARE NUBS I KNOW

I need to get my lazy ass off of tumblr tried writing this on Thursday it's Sunday at about 12:30 in the morning

Virgil grabbed the glass bottle and poured it into a clear cup. He put the bottle back down and sat on the counter. He heard footsteps and just kept drinking. "Virgil, is that water"?! Logan sounded shocked Virgil was just gonna play it off as water. "Your finally taking care of yourself I'm so proud"! On the other side of the kitchen Roman leaned into Patton asking "should we tell him it's vodka"? "Yea".
    Roman walked into the kitchen and looked at Logan. "My dearest Friend that is not water it's vodka". Logan's face fell for a second then his steady face was back up. "I see, if you get sick Virgil I hope you'll realize the harm your causing your body". Virgil set the glass down and glared a Roman as Logan walked out.
     "Patton I reused the bottle instead of littering I filled the bottle up with water take a sip"! Patton took a sip and looked at Roman. "It's water" Roman looked at Virgil "what have I done"? Patton glared at him. "Ruined a relationship"? Roman put his head in his anda and looked down.

It had been two days and Logan hadn't left his room. "Hey Logan...do...do you wanna talk"? "No not at all, you lied to me"! Logan was hurt and Virgil could tell. "No I didn't Roman lied about it I reused the bottle"! Logan opened the door and Virgil handed him the bottle. "Here drink"! "I don't trust you". That stung Virgil but he insisted, "Please"? "Fine". Logan grabbed the bottle and drank it and looked at Virgil, "it's water".  Virgil nodded and turned away his anxiety rushing through.

    Virgil sat on the couch his hands shaking violently, he tried his breathing technique but it wasn't working. He felt something wrap around him and he curled into it. "Hey Vi its okay your okay". He knew the voice it was Logan he looked up tears in his eyes his eyeliner running down his cheeks. He felt the tears being wiped away. He felt Logan's lip on his, he smiled into the kiss and melted like butter, he tangled his hands in Logan's hair and felt hands wrap around his neck, Logan pulled away and smiled at Virgil. "Can we go watch The Moll Dyer documentary"? Logan asked as he wanted to see it badly. "Yea I'll grab the skittles". "And the life savers"!

    Virgil looked over and saw Logan had fallen asleep, he gently pulled off the glasses and set them on the end table. He kissed Logan's forehead and cuddled into his side. Logan opened his eyes and looked at him, Logan is a very light sleeper. Virgil sang the verse he always sang to Logan even if he was asleep, he whispered so softly Logan barely heard. "Wise men say only fools rush in...but I can't help falling in love with you". And Logan always sang a line that different speak of love but of how Virgil felt back to him. "They stare in the village in the village, there's nothing wrong with you it's true they stare in the village in the village". Virgil smiled and curled into Logan's side and felt his eyelids getting heavy, he smiled and let sleep take over.

Words: 596

Also songs used are
Can't help falling in love - Christian Akridge

The Village - Wrabel

That's all hope you enjoyed and the drawing I did I know the fingers are nubs and I attempted  to draw llamas and it failed but anyway I'm out
👋🏻 Bye

- Just a small town girl livin I'm a lonely world

I can't go home im already here - Shane Dawson