Drunk confession || adult!sasusaku

Nights at the Uchiha's lonely humble abode was the pure definition of utter serenity and quiet. That was, until Sakura Haruno, (after gulping down half a litre of alcohol on that evening) came trespassing through as her own mighty stampede with the last remaining Uchiha on her liquor clouded mind at two in the morning.

An exhausted Sasuke– infuriated to the point where his sharingan had been activated– came storming out, ready to murder the soul who had woken him up.

He didn't care if he was thrown out of Konoha again. Sleep was such a significant and ravishing activity, that only a death of a living thing could replace the disturbance of his hours of rest. But upon the sight of the wasted cherry blossom, all murderous intent disappeared from the raven.

Just a look at her was enough to clear all negative things in his mind; enough to calm his inner self. He didn't notice it earlier on, but when he finally had, he came to a realization that she was someone who he never wanted to hurt again.

"Sakura..?"

Jade green orbs widened before drunkenly squinting into a small glare.

"It's 2am, for fucks sake. What are you doing here?" Sasuke interrogated, sighing as he massaged his temples. The blood red colour and three dark tomoes revolving around his pupil reverted back to his plain black eye.

"YOU! IT'S YOU!" Sakura screeched, pointing a drunken finger at the male. The Uchiha growled with annoyance, his endangered dōjutsu kekkei genkai reactivating from further frustration and hidden renneigan twitching.

"What do you mean it's me?"

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"What? My fault?" The Uchiha's blood boiled as fatigue mixed in with his senses. It drove him insane how the woman before him could make him calm, yet drive him to insanity. It was absurd– or as Sasuke would like to call it: some kind of sorcery shit.

Countless of lamp posts rained down its lights on the darkened paths of Konoha. And under them, he could see just how infected Sakura was with the alcohol in her system.

Sakura's eyes could barely stay open or away from a judging squint, and her cheeks flushed into a wild firetruck red. Her physical appearance were quite unpleasing to the males tired eyes: messy pink strands, crinkled clothes, food stains on the corners of her mouth.

He wondered how she was able to find her way to his home. With the way she was staggering around in her own spot, he found it quite remarkable and nothing short from a miracle.

All those days back in their naive genie days– when his revenge was still nothing but a goal he was nowhere close to achieving– where hours of stalking and lurking behind him blessed her with unconscious directions, leading him right in front of his door steps. But still, it was a miracle.

"Look, it's too early to deal with you–"

"IT'S YOUR FAULT! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! You just had to be so handsome, so powerful and cool—" Gasping for air, Sakura interjected. He stared at the tear-y, glistening woman in front of him, wincing from her sudden emotional outburst. His morning ears were still quite sensitive.

"Sakura—"

"And I'm supposed to be over you. But I can't when you're just so damned perfect. It's your fault for all of this– for being the person I still love."

"...what?"

"I just.. want to... get over.. you..."

And with that the raging Haruno passed out right in front of the bare feet of her loved one.

It was all too fast for Sasuke to take in. All of the words, the tears, the burst from too much stress and drinks.. one can't blame the Uchiha to be overwhelmed by such quick things. And her confession was another thing to add to that list.

"God..." Sasuke sighed yet again, a faint, ghostly smile threatening to plaster on his lips. A soft breeze fluttered by, and his renneigan came to full view; it's only gaze set lovingly on the cherry blossom on the ground.

"What am I going to do with someone like you?"

pt 1 ?

by: KarenU28