Fell for the bad boy

I Sakura Haruno fell in love with Sasuke Uchiha. People said I did a mistake but I knew it was just right and this time in my life I was right. I knew I fell for him so bad I stopped looking for reasons to love him. I was once not much of a high priority for him, I was like every other girl but now I'm here holding hands without any regrets...

...

"Hey babes", Sasuke walked past Sakura and winked her a kiss. Sakura frowned but when he turned around she blushed and smiled brightly. He made her day.

"Ahh!", Sakura whined.

"Cut it out!", Ino said hitting her with her bag.

"W-what?", Sakura startled.

"Stop it he won't love you back Sakura. He's a playboy.", Ino sighed.

"Eh-eh lo-love..", Sakura smiled awkwardly.

"Oh stop it everyone knows you love him. Not everyone but at least me.", Ino sighed.

"Bu-but..", Sakura's face became gloomy.

Ino kept a hand on her shoulder.
"Look Sakura he doesn't deserves you. Today he'll say he loves you and the next day you find him writing vows for another girl. Stop it now.", Ino said and walked past her.

"Hmm", Sakura scoffed." Today I will confess my feelings to him.

Sakura, and Ino studies at Konoha University they are best friends.

Including Sasuke and Naruto they all are friends since childhood. They even went to the same highschool.

Sasuke always flirted with Sakura and in highschool he was nuts for her and all the girls. But now Sakura has feelings for him and the more she locks them inside the more she falls for him.

..

Sakura was determined to tell him about his feelings because she knew that he liked her too.

She walked and saw Sasuke sitting in his classroom alone.

She didn't bothered to come in but watched him from distance.

She smiled as she saw Sasuke smiling at the screen of his phone and a very innocent smile. She wondered what he was doing.

---

Sasuke smiled as he scrolled down the screen. He looked intently.

"She's so..beautiful.", he smiled as he saw pictures of Sakura on the Instagram.

He closed his phone and then a few girls surrounded him. He smirked. "What do you sweet ladies from heaven want?"

"Sasuke!", they yelled.

Sakura frowned and went away. Today she'll do it and make everything clear.

--

Sakura walked into the bathroom and stood before the mirror. She took a deep breath.