Stop || hitman!sasusaku

–Inspired by the Hitman AU and an absolutely beautiful taekook fanfic on ao3–

Laying gracefully on a dusty old couch, the injured figure of Sasuke Uchiha bared his teeth in agony as the ointment and pain snuggly settled into his open wound. Sitting beside him with sweat stained pink locks sticking to her creased forehead was the sole doctor and medical caretaker of The Akatsuki gang: Sakura Haruno.

Setting the time to three hours earlier, the one and only natural-instinctively driven hitman– the Uchiha himself– was granted a mission to take yet another life to its quick end.

As an experienced hitman, the only objective had always been to get in, kill his target, and leave with no traces. Except, that wasn't the case as things had gone horribly wrong; specifically during the last remaining minute of it.

The target, before having been shot straight through their pumping heart, had slashed and pierced through the fearless hitman' skin, aiming for vital organs to weaken the males state. With his knees buckling, the raven fell down to the cold hard cemented floors as he clutched his self control and fresh wound, fighting the urge to grunt from the harm inflicted upon him.

Blood painted the pavement, his hands, the bottoms of his shoes, the knife that had been abandoned by the killed target, and the chest of the target themselves. There was no way in hell that could ever be classified as "leaving with no traces".

The situation had gotten worse when the distant whirling of police sirens became clearer each second. He escaped before having any run-ins and had driven straight to the gangs personal doctor, seeking for aid.

But oh how dismayed the Haruno was to see his rippled abs glorified with the unpleasant sight of oozing blood and peeling skin, starting dangerously from his torso and ending just above his right pec. Though, the sight of a sweat soaked Sasuke– not to mention shinning from his shed fluids and shirtless body– made up for the fact that a scar may forever be etched onto his pale skin.

The sweet miraculous moment was something the doctor' emerald eyes fully took in. She basked in the rare view, wishing deeply for the ability to take mental pictures. But she's brought back to the fact that the man in front of her was in unbearable pain (and that there was no room for any precious time to be wasted– whether that be from ogling over the males structure or simply growing too exhausted from healing too many of the hitmen and gang members of The Akastsuki) when the said male grunts and hisses and more of his blood trickles down his sides and on to the already stained couch and cloths underneath him.

"Jesus Christ..." muttered the pinkette, her hands and breath shaking. "This is worse than the time you and Suigetsu performed that little shootout in the Konoha Casino and got yourselves beat up by the security guards."

Sasuke snickered at the old memory, simultaneously wincing from the stinging that came with it. He was only 14 when Suigetsu had dragged him along to his crazy stunts. In his defence, he wasn't much of a skilled hitman back then. The little shootout shouldn't have hurt anyone; it wasn't meant to hurt those involved in it. Only, it did. And those had unfortunately been both the Uchiha and his white haired companion.

"It's just a little stab, Sakura. You can fix this."

"Just a little— just. A little. Stab?!" Exasperated, the doctor sprang up to stand on her stiffened legs. All the sweat that had been pooling on her forehead came dropping down to her chin and on to her dirtied coat. The mere outburst from the pink haired medical caretaker raised confusion in the depths of the ravens mind.

"Yes, that's what I said. You can fix all of this. You've always healed everyone, so why's it any different now?"

"It's not different." Her tone dialled down, her gaze settling on to the bandage and ointment scattered glass table beside her. She catches her reflection on the oddly spotless and reflective glass; the only thing she
could see being the exhaustion in her eyes and the trouble inside. "It's just that... you can't just mindlessly expect me to always heal you guys."

"Are you doubting yourself? You know you were chosen as the doctor for a reason."

"I know but we don't have the supplies Sasuke! Can't you see how hard it is to treat three patients a day? Let alone two more reckless ones that just managed to survive from robbing the Great Konoha Tower?"

"We could always steal more supplies. It's what we live for."

At that point the Haruno had lost all of her calm. She couldn't explain the bubbling rage in her chest, about to explode out from her ribs and damage everything else. But she did know that it was caused by Sasukes chosen words.

"That's another reason. You can't keep stealing like that! You'll get hurt if you get caught!"

"But we won't get caught, Sakura. Stealing is what a gang does." Gritting his teeth, Sasuke had also began to lose his chill. To him, she was just spouting nonsense. If she wanted to stop being their doctor, then the only choice they have would be to kill her so the rest of the world wouldn't know if she so happens to leak any information about them.

And the raven didn't want that.

"Bullshit. You just got hurt, Sasuke. What do you mean 'we won't get hurt'?"

"What's your point about all of this?"

"My point is..." she sighed. "I think you should stop being a hitman."

"You're doubting yourself aren't you. You're–" he gets sharply cut off.

"No. I'm not. I know I can heal people better than other doctors. But– but.. I don't want you to keep getting hurt. I care about you, and all these patients are enough distractions for me, so I can't always look after you."

"You don't have to look after me. I'm a hitman for fucks sake Sakura."

"I KNOW BUT IT'D BE SO MUCH MORE RELIEVING IF THE PERSON I LOVE WASN'T A HITMAN AND DOESN'T HAVE A HIGH CHANCE OF GETTING INJURED LIKE THIS–

"I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO COME TO THE HOSPITAL SEEING YOU SO BADLY HARMED, THAT EVEN MY SKILLS CAN'T HEAL YOU. I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO SEE YOU DEAD!"

"Saku–"

shaking her head, her voice drastically lowered to a bare whisper.

"Apply different bandages after an hour. I'm leaving early."

"Saku...ra..." The Uchiha stared at the opened door the cherry blossom had just left out of. Grunting, his mind dove deep into his inner thoughts, all orbiting around the lone pinkette.

What caused her to storm out, he didn't know. But he knew for sure that the possibility of it being him was more than likely.

Unedited
(KarenU28 : this has got to be one of my not-so-great fanfic works.. i'm sorry ;v;)

anyone want a part 2.?