Dismissals - Modern!SasuSaku

A girl with cherry blossom hair had her head resting against her desk, being the only one left, she decided to take a short nap and leave when she woke up.

Walking past by the halls was a grumpy Uchiha, arms crossed over his chest. "Hn," the word slipped out of his mouth, eyes narrowing in annoyance. "Why did it have to be today...?" He tightened the grip on his arms.

The girl slowly blinked her eyes before she fell asleep.

The boy turned his head to the side. In an opened, orange-stained classroom lies a girl on her desk, sleeping soundly. His eyes glistened slightly, cheeks dusting a shade of red.

The girl slept peacefully, as if having a wonderful dream. She was defenseless.

The boy's eyes blinked for a few times, his blush becoming deeper. He places a foot in the room, looking around. He then sets his other foot in the room after finding out only she was the one there. He walked silently towards the sleeping girl, her pink hair touching the sunset's rays.

She had her hair covering her face. She was still asleep, perhaps not for long.

The onyx-eyed man finally reached the girl, a blush still plastered on his face. He bent his knees down to reach her current position. He tucked the stray hair behind her ear, only to find that she had her eyes blinking open.

A blush crept on the girl's face fastly, she hurriedly raised her head up and looked away in embarassment. "S-Sasuke-kun!" She smiled, still blinking open. "W-what brings y-you here?"

The boy's face turned red. Completely red. He jolted to the side and looked away. "I-I was only trying to find out..." He crossed his arms. "I-I'm sorry."

She shook her head, "No, i-it's okay."

"Sakura..." He leaned in to kiss the girl, making the girl blush deeper.

Perhaps they stuttered too much, or this scene was far too cliche.

By: -NiNafu- (Unedited)

I didn't do much here once again....hope you enjoyed!

Btw, sorry if it's far too short!