Chapter 13- Morning of the 2nd Day at Totsuki

Third POV:

The sound of breathing could be heard from Room #306. Moka could feel the disappointment running through her veins as she groggily woke up. If anything, she wasn't happy at all. Not one bit. But she couldn't help it. Sleep and dreams isn't something a mere human can control. 

Moka made her bed and quickly went to have a relaxing shower. She took sometime during her shower pondering about her life. Basically, many deep thoughts were in her mind. Who would have thought, the Enoshima Moka having something to worry about right when she wakes up. 

After her hot, stress relieving shower, Moka put on a big pink sweater that reaches up to her mid-thighs. Her also put on her black knee-high socks. To add her to her outfit, she puts on a choker and ties her hair up using a black ribbon. She glanced at her clock for a moment. '6:43. Hmm... I guess I woke up too early. With all that time, I should do something productive by now.'

 Having some time to herself, she decided to make a plan to walk around town and buy supplies for her room. Her classes didn't start until noon so she pretty much had the rest of the morning. Moka enjoyed the sunrise as she walked to her destination, the town. To her, dawn and evening was always her favorite time of day. The sun setting/rising was absolutely breathtaking.

Before any shopping or walking around, she needed food. She needed it desperately. What can she say? Food is life. Moka found a nearby cafe in the town she was in and decided to order. 

"Excuse me, can I have one cup of iced coffee. Venti. Also I want one Cubano sandwich," Moka ordered.

"That'll be $3.36."

Moka handed the cashier $4. "Keep the change," Moka told the him. 

The mister smiled at Moka lovingly like a highschool girl in love and gave her the receipt. "Have a good day, miss."

Moka walked to the front where they give people their orders. During her wait, she heard the cashier gossip between one of his colleagues. "That girl who just ordered is so hot. Should I ask her for her number?"

Another worker, a female glanced back at Moka before answering him. "Nah! She's too pretty for the likes of you. She probably got her own man already. It's always the good ones who's already taken. Ya know... I feel like today's gonna be a good day."

The cashier cocked his head. "Why's that?" 

The worker giggled evilly. "Well you see, my dear friend! We have been blessed with attractive people coming to this coffee shop right in the morning. First is the hunk with white hair and next is the girl! Today might be the day where I get my own boyfriend! The white hair guy with white eyes seems like a good fit! He has this cold and professional aura around him. That's a plus on my list! Such a hottie! He can freeze my heart anytime!" The female worker cheered and put a fist in the air. 

The cashier slumped his shoulders and sweatdropped at his colleague's weirdness. He decided to continue to help make the sandwich and drink for Moka, since she didn't want her to wait any longer. 

Moka glanced at her phone waiting for her order to be ready. Normally, she wouldn't care about what other people say but one thing they said caught her attention. Moka looked around the almost empty cafe to find a boy with white hair. By the windows, someone was there reading a book, relaxing to the calming music played in the cafe. 'Eishi-Kun? What is he doing here?' Moka asked herself in her mind. 

By the time she finished staring at the "hunky" Eishi, her order arrived. She took her order and went to sit beside Tsukasa. He didn't seem to notice her, causing Moka to poke him. 

"AH!" Tsukasa screamed in fright. His face immediately faced towards his left where Moka sat.

"Good morning, Eishi-Kun. I'm sorry if I scared you. May I ask what you are doing here this early in the morning?"

"D-don't worry about, Moka. It's fine. To answer you, I have a lot of paperwork including the ones Rindo gave me. The others in the Elite Ten thought it would be best if I took some time off in the morning to relax. Although... I'm still stressing about it. Isshiki-San said he'll be able to finish it some of it for me when I'm gone. But what if there's too much paperwork? Would that make him intimidated? If that happens, he might not do it. And if he doesn't do it, then I'll have more work to worry about when I get back! But if he does do it, his hand might get cramped! And if his hand gets cramped, he won't be able to cook anymore! If worse comes to show, he might have to cut it off!" Tsukasa rambled. 

Moka put a finger on his lips, making him shut up and blush. "Your too pessimistic, Eishi-Kun. You shouldn't worry. If you worry any more, your time right now will go to waste."

"Y-you're right. I'm sorry, you had to listen to me talk nonsense," Tsukasa apologized. A gloomy aura was around him. 

Moka shook her head. "Rubbish. We're friends aren't we? If you need someone to listen to your worries, I'm here to listen."

Tsukasa brightened up at her words but soon returned to his previous state when he realized he was "friend-zoned." Ouch. Poor guy.

"Ne... if you're having that much trouble with paperwork, why don't you hire an assistant like Rina-Chi?" Moka questioned.

"What if they mess up the paperwork? What if they gave in the paperwork without my permission? What if--" Moka had enough and slapped her hand over his mouth. Silence permeated the air as both of them decided to drop the subject.

During the next few minutes, they meant their time enjoying their breakfast, simply enjoying each other's presence. They exited the cafe after they were done. 

"Sayonara, Eishi-Kun," Moka said. Moka walked away but Tsukasa stopped her from going anywhere else. "Do you need anything?" Moka asked in confusion.

"Can we exchange numbers?" Eishi asked, slightly embarrassed. Moka nodded and they both exchange numbers. Eishi smiled at the new contact added to his phone. 

"Well, I better get going. I suppose we are going to see each other a lot more than usual. See you around, Eishi-Senpai," Moka joked. 

(Time Skip)

Moka walked back to Polar Star Dormitory after her big haul. She managed to find really high quality stuff for a low price. She may or may not have tried unknowingly seduce the owners of the stores she visited. 

It was a miracle Moka was able to carry her items that weighed more than 2 tons back to Totsuki without anyone's help. You could imagine her dorm mates very shocked expression when they see her carrying all that stuff. Moka managed to finish decorating her whole room, from the floors to the ceilings, in just 2 hours.

(PS: BEFORE ANYTHING, MOKA MADE SURE TO PATCH UP HER CEILING IF YA CATCH MY DRIFT *COUGH* ISSHIKI *COUGH* SATOSHI *COUGH* CEILING STALKER *COUGH* BUTT NAKED PERSON *COUGH* BEAR APRON *COUGH*)

After all her hard work, changing or as Moka calls it, "decorating" her room, Moka experienced the bliss of her now renewed room. Wanting to get ready for class, Moka changed into her official uniform for Totsuki.

With this outfit, Moka added the Totsuki navy blue blazer to her outfit. Instead of wearing the Totsuki navy blue blazer (like a normal person 🙄), she draped it on her shoulders like a cape. Moka then tied her hair together in a partial odango style like how she did during the entrance ceremony. 

(To be continued...)