Chapter 9- Craziness of Polar Star Dormitory

Third POV:

Moka sighed very loudly and dragged herself to a old and huge building. When she reached the place, she collapsed onto her knees and you could practically see a soul coming out from her mouth. It was a surprise for her to be even able to take herself to the dormitory judging how tired she is. Don't forget the campus is HUGE. No joke. Did she mention she was tired as well? Yeah, she did. Who could've thought her first day in Totsuki would tax her body like this? First, she had a class where annoying female students sabotaged her dish. Next, she had to go through a SHOKUGEKI with the FIRST SEAT OF THE ELITE TEN! Finally, she had to cook a FULL COURSE MEAL for Erina and Kuga. That wasn't even the worst part... she had to use most of her energy to keep Erina and Kuga from bickering. Their fighting was endless and would never stop making it even harder for Moka. Mind you, both of them were stubborn people and wouldn't quit no matter what Moka do. It is an absolute miracle Moka was even able to survive on her first day in Totsuki.

 'If this is normal, I guess I have to get use to this. It's been years since I've been worked through this much.' Moka thought to herself. It seems Totsuki isn't as easy as she thought. It was definitely different than the cooking school she attended back in America. As Moka rethought everything, such as her choices to come to Totsuki, everything clicked. It wasn't the different curriculum making her tired in Totsuki. It was the people she hangs out with! From the annoying students in this school to her so called 'friends,' it was them who made her like this. All and all, this was all their fault!

"Yo Moka! Long time no see!" 

Moka turned around just to find Soma waving at her. "We just saw each other earlier today, So-Kun," she groaned. 

"Are you planning on living here Moka-Chan?" Soma asked Moka.

"Mhm. In fact, I am."

Soma walked past the gates of the dorm. Moka followed him and when they reached the door, Soma stopped. Moka saw him gulp and to make him feel better, she decided to say something. "So-Kun, don't judge a book by its cover. The inside of this place might look better than you think..."

"Huh? Isn't it the quote supposed to be 'don't judge a giraffe by its spots?'"

Moka sweatdropped at his stupidity. "No, I'm pretty sure I'm correct So-Kun."

Soma just shrugged. His attention went back to the barricade in front of him. He just kept staring at it, not wanting to open the door. 'What is he doing? Having a staring contest with an inanimate object?' Moka mused. Soma reluctantly opened the door and when he did, his expression shows he wished he didn't. 

The was smoke drifting around the mansion making both of them wondering whether or not the place was on fire. 

"ROOM 208!"

Both Soma and Moka turned towards where the voice was coming from. They both immediately stared wide eyed at the speaker.

"YOU TURNED ONE OF THE EMPTY ROOMS INTO A SMOKEHOUSE AGAIN, DIDN'T YOU?! HOW ABOUT I STRING YOU UP AND SMOKE YOU WITH YOUR OWN WOOD CHIPS THIS TIME?!" 

Moka heard a muffled "Right, right, sorry" from the person who was the producer of the smoke. 

Suddenly after that animals ran past Soma and Moka. A girl with teal colored eyes and amber-colored hair tied neatly into two buns on the side of her head ran after the rampaging animals. "USAKO! KAMOSUKE! SHIKANOSHIN! YOU HAVE TO STOP GETTING OUT OF YOUR CAGES!" the girl yelled after them. She was too busy trying to catch the animals, she didn't notice Soma and Moka standing awkwardly in the lobby at all. 

"ROOM 118! STOP RAISING WILD GAME IN YOUR ROOM! DO IT AGAIN AND YOU'LL BE THE ONE GETTING SKINNED AND HUNG UP TO DRY!" the women speaking through the speaker spoke through again. 

The women who is the one who spoke through the speaker greeted the newcomers. "You're Yukihira Soma, and you're Enoshima Moka the transfer student looking for a room, right? I'm the dorm matron for this here Polaris Dormitory. You'll call me Miss Fumio, the Maria of Polaris got it?" A very menacing aura surrounded the old lady like she was trying to scare off Soma and Moka. 

'Augh! I'm dumped in Weirdoland again!' Soma thought, being totally creeped out. Soma muttered it out loud but only for Moka to hear. 

"Aren't you a weirdo yourself, So-Kun?"

"No!" Soma denied immediately.

"Really? Cause I must disagree immensely," Moka teased. 

Fumio stared at them pondering about what they were whispering to each other about. 'That girl with the brat looks familiar.' Fumio shrugged off the thought and started speaking. "You brought ingredients, right?"

Moka nodded since she collected enough ingredients from Erina to be able to make a simple type of dessert.  

Soma cocked his head, not knowing what she was talking about. "Huh? Ingredients for what?"

Fumio was shocked at his stupidity, just like Moka. (AN: See Soma! Moka isn't the only one thinking you are stupid!) "Isn't it obvious?! For Polaris's revered tradition... THE ACCEPTANCE CHALLENGE! "

"Nobody told me anything about that!" Soma exclaimed. 

"Then you fail by default. I won't let anyone of unknown talent cross the threshold here!" Fumio calmly replied. 

"...? Wait, then what do I do tonight?" Soma asked dumbfounded. 

"Sleep outside, I guess," Fumio replied. 

"You've gotta be kidding! Do you have any idea how cold April nights are?" Soma bellowed.

Moka snickered at his situation making Soma snap back to her and yell, "Not funny, Moka!"

"Give it up for today, kid. There are only a handful of leftovers and mostly-used ingredients left rattling around the kitchen," Fumio taunted. "You just picked the wrong day to try and--" 

"Do you mind if I ue those leftovers?" Soma requested. "I'll accept your challenge! Where's the kitchen?"

______________________

Me: Soma-Chan you're in a tight pinch aren't ya!

Soma: Yeah! I was lucky there's some left overs though!

Me: Being you, I'm pretty sure you'll pass!

Moka: That's cause he's a stubborn idiot who won't take no for an answer.

Soma: What? Don't expect me to sleep outside in the cold?

Moka: Hm? I don't mind. To be frank, it would be amusing seeing you try and survive in the cold.

Soma: When did you become so cold towards me? 

Moka: *eye roll*

Me: ... ANYWAYS! BYE READERS!

Soma: See ya!

Moka: *bows* Thank you for those who read this story and supports it. It means a lot to our poor and over dramatic Author-Chan.

Me: HUH? HOW THE HELL AM I OVER DRAMATIC?

Moka: You just are Author-Chan. You are also un-ladylike.

Me: *Jumps towards Moka*

Moka*takes duct tape and ties ME in a chair*

Me: HMPH! HEP! MEH! STU I DUK TA