Chapter 5- Little Tea Party

Third POV:

Moka just finished her class and it didn't go as she expected. One thing she never expected to meeting and becoming friends with the two Aldini.

'Friends, huh? That doesn't sound too bad.' Moka pondered. 

When Moka reached Senzaemon office, she noticed voices coming out of the room. Moka ignored the fact that there was people inside. It didn't matter to her if the people inside thought it was rude of her to interrupt their conversation with the director of Totsuki. She knocked and she heard a muffled "come in." Moka turned the knob and walked inside. She could feel ten presence staring at her excluding Senzaemon. She looked at them. A guy with white hair and another guy with yellow bangs, black hair that runs down to his nape were blushing. A guy with glasses looked at her with piercing eyes. A guy with brown hair looked at her with a smile but still had the sense of professionalism. A girl with purple hair looked at her with annoyance. The others looked at her in amusement. 

"Moka, I'm glad you can make it," Senzaemon greeted. "I'd like you to meet the Elite Ten."

"Who's the cute girl?" a girl with red hair and cat-like features questioned.

"Before I introduce everyone, who's up for a cup of tea?" Senzaemon asked everyone in the room. Moka nodded as flowers could be seen behind her, showing her happiness with a hint of excitement. The Elite Ten thought about it before all agreeing to the invitation. 

"I'll accept but don't waste my time. Time is money," a guy with long, swept back hair, wearing glasses and various jewelry. 

Senzaemon led them to a garden with a huge circular table in the middle. Everyone sat down and there was an awkward silence as Senzaemon was pouring tea for everyone.

"Now that we're settled, I'd like for each other to introduce yourselves. Erina, why don't you start first?"

"M-Me?" Erina composed herself before talking, "I am Nakiri Erina and I hold the tenth seat of the Elite Ten." 

"Eizan Etsuya. Ninth seat." 

"Hmph. Kuga Terunori. I hold the eighth seat and you better respect me, little kouhai!"

"Hahahahahaha! Little kouhai? I think she's taller than you Kuga!" the girl with cat-like features interrupted. 

"Shut up!" Kuga shouted in rage. 

"Die..." a girl with pigtails commented bluntly. 

"You shut up too, Nene!" Kuga responded back. 

A guy with curly, medium-length brown hair chuckled. He turned to Moka and introduced himself. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Isshiki Satoshi and in the Elite Ten, I am the seventh seat." 

"I am Kinokuni Nene. Sixth seat," Nene bowed respectfully to Moka. Moka only nodded to respect her. 

"My name is Saito Somei. I currently hold the fifth seat." 

"Fourth Seat... Akanegakubo Momo..."

"I'm Megishima Tosuke. Third Seat."

"Hiya! I'm Kobayashi Rindo! You can call me Rindo-senpai! Second Seat on the Elite Ten!"

"I-I," a boy with white hair stuttered a bit. He was a blushing mess. A beautiful mess. The red hues on his face could be seen very visibly. The redness on his face could be compared to Rindo's hair or even more brighter. "I'm T-tsu-tsukasa E-Eishi. I'm t-the f-fir-first se-seat of the Elite Te-Ten," he anxiously introduced. Moka sweatdropped at the introduction. Her gaze was on Eishi's eyes. His eyes were piercing white. Cold. Just like the snow.