He goes to college BSM

Age 8

"Y/N! Come give your brother a hug before he leaves!" You hear, and you wipe your tears from your eyes and slowly walk down the stairs. Liam smiles as you approach, but that smile quickly disappears as soon as he sees your tears. "What's wrong, honey?" He asks, scooping you into a hug. You start crying harder, burying your head into his shoulder. "I-I don't wa-want you to g-goooo!" You hiccup, clinging to him for dear life. He sighs, hugging you tighter to him. "Hey bug, it's gonna be okay, I promise! I'll call every night and I'll come visit as soon as I can." You sniffle and look into his eyes. "E-every night?" You ask. "Promise?" You hold out your pinky, as the traditional pinky promise between you and him. He sadly smiles and wraps his pinky around yours. "I promise, baby." You hug him one last times before he gets up and walks out the door, leaving you crying and alone.

5 Months Later

You sat at the dinner table, half-heartedly pushing your mac n' cheese around your plate. "Y/N, honey, you need to eat." Your mom says softly, rubbing your back. "I miss him a lot, Mama..." You sigh, feeling some tears in your eyes. She hugs you to her. "I know doll, but-" She pauses as you hear a knock at the door. You walk into the living room and plop down on the couch. You hear your mom whispering to someone, and suddenly a pair of big hands cover your eyes. You involuntarily gasp, and a voice says "Guess who, baby?" You quickly turn around and see your brother's smiling face staring back at you. You squeal and jump into his arms, clinging to him like a spider monkey. He chuckles. "I missed you a whole lot." You mumble into his shirt. "I missed you too, cutie. Now what's this I hear about you not eating?" You look away as he gently rubs your back. You grab his hand and walk into the kitchen, and sit down with your brother to finish your dinner, happily reunited with your favorite person.

★★★★★★★

Aww I loved writing this ❤️❤️❤️