Chapter 9

DATE
November 9th, 2038
TIME
16:19:44
LOCATION
Dahlia's House

"T-that...I believe we are the ones-"

"Don't say that. You two came for answers, but I need to make sure I can trust you both before I give you answers..." I said as Dad sighed and Connor shook his head.

"Why are you making this-" "As the Deviant Protector, I want to save EVERY Android on the risk of being destroyed over self defense cases, but these damn humans will do anything to get rid of them...you're the Deviant Hunter, working alongside the humans, why would I trust you with information?" I said as Connor looked up, glaring at me.

"I'm an Android tasked to accomplish my mission. Besides, you can't really say anything since you ALSO work alongside the humans" He said and walked closer to where I was at. I groaned as soon as he said that. "Okay. Good point. However, coming here wasn't apart of your mission. Go locate Jericho on your own" I said, clear irritation in my tone.

"Can't do that. We aren't here only for the location of Jericho, D." Dad said as I raised an eyebrow, then he continued. "Chris...he was really spooked about the incident last night, saying that he saw Markus himself, but a human held a gun to him and the other officers head. Know anything about that?" He asked as I shook my head, drinking more of my vodka. "No. I don't. Poor Chris though" I said as he held his phone out and played a video.

"Then explained why there's a video of my daughter holding a fucking gun to their heads" He said as I watched the video. He fucking recorded the entire thing. "Shit..." I cursed as I poured another cup of vodka.

"You have alot to answer for, Dahlia, not just for this video" Connor said as I sighed. "Kamski was right. The time where you have to chose your side is now" I said, turning towards him. "You...you know about the Kamski Test?" Dad asked as I nodded.

"Of course...although the results doesn't always end in walking off if you didn't shoot. He's a Deviant, but he needs to come to term with it before it's too late" I explained, typing something on my phone. "I...I'm not a Deviant, nor will I ever become one. I'm a machine-"

"A machine who was created to fulfill Cyberlife's fantasy. Hold on" I walked upstairs, grabbed my computer and walked back downstairs. "You were the last model I helped create. Due to the fact that you're a prototype, there's a Zen Mode that let's you make your reports to Amanda" I said getting into my program as Dad grew concerned and Connor shook his head.

"You didn't...how come I-"

"I erased all traces of me on all RK800 models because your model is a prototype, as you are aware" I said and finished logging in and looking up.

"The dead woman, who is now an android designed personally by Kamski, was to collect intel on the mission and use them for their own personal gain. So, I'm shutting them down for 10 minutes" I said and looked at him.

"Hi, Amanda. I'll be borrowing him for a few, hope you don't mind! Ciao!" I said and shut down the Zen Mode that was implemented into him, giving me 10 minutes to explain everything, or what I can.

"Ask any questions. You two got 10 minutes" I said as Dad raised his glass. "What happened to the Android that was watching over you 5 years ago while you were in the hospital?" Dad asked as I pointed up. "In my room. I took her in" I paused, and read their expression, then continuing.