44 | Make Up S**

Nick put the other box that carried one of the rings away and opened the one that he had made for Melina.

"Melina promise me, no matter what, through thick and through thin you will love me the same as I love you, promise me that you'll never leave me at my worst times when I really need you the most, promise me that through thick and through thin you will stand by me and I will do the same for you" Nick said stepping closer to her.

"I promise" Her eyes were burning up making her want to cry.

He slid on the ring and it fit perfectly, "okay good it fits, I didn't know your ring size so it was just a guess".

"I love you" She laughed hugging him.

It felt so good to be in his arms again but there was still a part of her that felt broken.

"Sorry for trashing your room" She laughed through her tears.

"It's fine baby" He kissed her on the cheek, "I'm staying here tonight".

Her turned her over to her back was to the wall pinning her against it. Her hands around his neck while his hands were on her hips.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH YALL CALM DOWN" Kristen said getting up.

Nick rolled his eyes.

"Let me get my things first so I can go, Jesus Christ kids these days acting like maniacs.." She muttered to herself while grabbing her purse.

Melina and Nick laughed at her leaving but Melinas was more like a giggle but Nicks was a seductive chuckle is that was even a thing.
⚠️
- - -
PAUSE
smut is in this chapter, if you don't want to read it go ahead and skip to the next chapter but vote haha :)
enjoy <3
- - -
⚠️
He eyed her up and down smirking, "I've been waiting for this for too long".

He connected their lips almost immediately, he tasted minty, his lips were soft but his body was hard against her own, it made her swoon.

"You look beautiful by the way" He murmured.

Melina laughed in between their kisses. She then was distracted by a feeling up against her leg.

"Nick!" She hit his chest.

"It's not like I can control it, especially when I'm around you" He rubbed his thumb against her jaw line then up to her plump soft lips connecting the kiss again.

"You're disgusting"

Melina felt her knees weaken. She forgot about the effect he had on her, making her stomach fill with butter flies, her heart throb with love and her breathing was all over the place with the nervousness that filled her up.

He put her down on her bed taking off his shirt then got on the bed hovering over her kissing her once again.

She felt up against his chest slowly while he kept his hands on her body.

He made eye contact wrapping his hands around her neck gently making sure he didn't hurt her, that was the last thing he wanted to do to, hurt her.

The kisses went lower, he kissed her jawline then down her neck, her breasts, stomach then reaching her panty line kissing around that area teasing her.

His hands released her throat and rubbed on her legs while he was busy teasing her, it was his favorite game to play, to make her eager and impatient. His tongue was working wonders making her moan out his name.

She tugged onto his hair loving the pleasure he gave her. He licked around her entrance teasing.

"Nick stoopp" She whined.

"Not yet" His soft voice spoke.

She was over it and brought his head back up kissing him which caught him by surprise. She felt down his body then licked his jaw leaving hickeys around his neck. Then she tugged on his belt taking it off along with his pants.

She was intrigued seeing it had immediately sprouted up meaning she was doing well. She could see the precum on his tip.

She rubbed up and down with both of her hands then finally licking his tip making a little moan release from his lips.

She made eye contact with him she did her thing, making her man feel good the way he made her feel.

"I'm close babe" He said barely over a whisper.

As soon as she felt the build up she stopped leaving him unsatisfied. He smirked knowing the game she was playing.

"You're not the only one that can play that game bubs" She laid down Nick putting her in missionary, he knew that was her favorite position, mainly because he did most of the work.

He slipped it in having a bit of a struggle since Melina hadn't quite adjusted yet. Melina moaned with pleasure pushing onto his chest, "take it easy".

He nodded licking his lips taking his strokes nice and easy. When he started speeding up Melina tightened her walls to make the pleasure almost unbearable for him. He grunted with each stroke, "don't stop babe, don't stop".

The room was filled with Nicks name being screamed,. Her nails scratching against his back, sure to leave marks after, but they didn't care. At this moment they only focused on each other, not caring about anything else.

"Nick.." She said softly into his chest.

"I'm close"

Melina threw her head back in pleasure her climax building up. Nick stared at her, he was so lucky to have her.

His strokes got sloppier and faster and Melina got louder and so did his breathing. He stroked once more cumming at the same time as Melina, he came in her but they didn't care, that was the best time they've ever had, nothing could possibly surpass that.

Nick was on top of her kissing saying,"Don't ever leave me, please" in between each one.

"I won't baby" She said kissing his neck where she planted her love marks, "Now go take a shower".

"You're coming with me" He lifted her up carrying her to the shower with him.

"I love you Nick" She made eye contact with his hazel eyes she was so in love with.

"I love you too Melina" He touched their foreheads together his breath softly hitting her lips.

She took his hands fitting it into hers seeing he had the same matching ring as her. She smiled at him then continued their shower. His hands wrapped around her their bodies glued together.

He rubbed against her smirking. She turned around kissing him, "Round 2?" She asked.

"Hell yeah"

- - -
Word Count: 1114

Vote for More!! my first ever smut, wow I'm proud.