Vacation Time: Magic Shop

Magic Shop is a psychodramatic technique 
that exchanges fear for a positive attitude 

Yoongi:
"What do you mean leave Jeju by tomorrow?! And exactly where are you planning on going?" Maru questioned.
"Anywhere sounds good other than here," Jennie said as she crossed her arms over her chest.
As the two of them went back and forth, something hit me.
MY PARENTS.
There's no way that I can leave my parents here knowing Rome has his guys here as well.
"If we're leaving tomorrow we're taking along some people," I said shutting the both of them up. "And who is that?" Maru asked.
"None of your damn business kid. Look, get back to your leader. Be happy that you get to see another day," I said as I walked to the door with the others following behind me.
"Please don't make me go back to Rome..." I heard Maru say.
I turned around and I saw Maru holding back tears.
"Tell me one good reason why you wouldn't want to go back to your gang leader?" GD asked.
"He's going to kill me..." He said as a tear rolled down his cheek.
"What do you mean he's going to kill you?" Dara asked as she walked back over to him and crouched down next to him.
"He has ways of finding things out when it comes to his gang and once he finds out that I told you everything that he's planning, he's going to kill me. Please don't send me back to him," He said as he started to lightly shake.
"And how would we know that you're not going to betray us. Better question, why should we trust you in the first place. You work for Rome. You could just be trying to get into Empire just to feed him our plan like how Krystal did," Jennie said.
"I told you everything that Rome is planning against you and about Krystal. Please, you can trust me. I just don't want to go back to Rome only for him to kill me," Maru said as he looked up at us with a scared expression still shaking.
"Okay fine. But someone's going to need to keep a close eye on him until we can fully trust him," I told Yongguk and BM and they both nodded as they both carried Maru along behind us.
Looks like our vacation had to be cut short.

Jennie:
As we walked back to the group, GD told Yongguk and BM that they could go out using the back exist just to have them meet us back at the hotel that way no one would have any suspicious about Maru.
"Guys, go get the others, we'll meet you back at the hotel," Yoongi suddenly spoke up as we got to the front of the club.
Everyone nodded as he dragged me towards the exit.
"Yoongi where are we going?" I asked as valet pulled our car up to the curb and we both got in with him not saying anything.
We drove in silence for a bit before I decided to try again.
"Yoongi seriously where are you taking me? The hotel is in the opposite direction," I said as I looked over at him.
"We need to get my family off the island," He said without taking his eyes off of the road.
"What do you mean family? Wait, you're parents are here? Your older brother? I thought they were back in Degu?" I asked confused about the new information.
"No just my parents. My brother moved to Europe for college a couple years ago," He explained.
"But that doesn't answer as to why your parents are living here and not back in Degu," I said.
"There was a time where Rome owned land in Degu. Roughly, the place where my parents lived was part of his part of the city and I couldn't have them stay there knowing that Rome would be strolling around my parent's neighborhood. I didn't want to alarm my parents thinking that they were in danger, but I also didn't want them to know what I was doing until I was forced to tell my dad. Once he understood, we both convinced my mom to move to Jeju. It's going to be tough telling him that they're going to have to move again. Especially they just settled a couple weeks ago," He said as his grip on the steering wheel tightened.
"I know this will be tough, but we'll get through it. Together. Like you said, we were an amazing team when we were younger," I said as I rested a hand in his lap with a small smile.
"We were kids Jennie," He said unfazed.
"Yeah and that didn't stop us from thinking that we would take over Korea one day. With you being the leader of Empire and me having a solid background in this business who still has some connections in the states, we can become unstoppable," I said as he continued to drive until we came to a stoplight and he turned his attention towards me.
"We don't call anyone other than who we have now unless we desperately need them alright?" He said in a serious tone.
"But-"
"No buts Jennie. You have to promise me that you won't call anyone other than Empire, BigBang, 2ne1, or SF9. We're already putting a lot of lines in danger having them getting tangled up with Rome's bullshit. We don't need other lives being in danger," He said which made me agree with him instantly before he started driving again.