First Mission

Jennie:
The next morning, I could hear voices outside my bedroom door. Instead of figuring out who it was, I ignored it and went back to sleep against Yoongi's chest. 
Within a few more minutes I heard the door to the room burst open. 
Yoongi and I instantly jolted awake to see Golden and BTS walking in with noisemakers, party hats, and a birthday cake while a few of them were throwing confetti around the room and singing happy birthday.  
"You guys have less than five seconds to explain yourselves before I'm capping your asses," Yoongi said darkly as he looked over at his team while they gave him a sheepish smile. 
"Lighten up Yoongi, we just wanted to wish Jennie a happy birthday," Rose said as she held up the cake to me while she and the other two girls gave me a big smile. 
"You guys really didn't need to," I said as I gave them a small smile in return, forgetting that today was really my birthday. 
"Nonsense, we're going out to celebrate," Taehyung said with his usual big box smile. 
"That's going to be a bit hard when I have the first mission I have to do today," I said as before blowing out the candles on the birthday cake. 
"What?!" Everyone shouted shocked about the sudden news about the mission. 
"I thought that she could take this one with Namjoon and the others," Yoongi said as he leaned against the headboard of the bed.
"But on her birthday?" Lisa asked clearly upset with the new arrangement of the day. 
"We can celebrate tomorrow, I promise," I said as I gave the girls a reassuring smile. 
"You still shouldn't go on a mission on your birthday though," Taehyung said with a little pout which made me laugh. 
"Anyways, Jimin, Hoseok, I'm going to need you to take Jennie shopping for a dress for tonight," Yoongi said as he looked over at the two guys. 
"Why can't we go with her?!" The girls protested instantly which made me hold back my laughter.
"Because the three of you are the ones who need the training the most," Yoongi shot back at the girls which made them sulk a bit. 
"Well anyways, come down for breakfast. The others are already down there," Jin said as he tried to change the subject. 
Yoongi and I nodded as we both got out of bed as the others left us alone. 

After about twenty minutes of getting ready for the day, Yoongi and I finally went downstairs to only be greeted by what looked like to be a zoo. 
"Can someone pass me the jajangmyeon?"
"Jin can we get more pancakes?" 
"Yuto! Wooseok! Stop hogging the tteokbokki!" 
"Jungkook split syrup on the ground!" 
"Who ate all of the jjolmyeon?!" 
"Mark if you don't pass me the bacon I'm sticking my foot up your ass," 
"Can we get some rice balls?" 
"Oo! Can we get congi too?" 
"This isn't a restaurant you idiots!" 
"So this is going to be our new normal?" I asked as I looked over at Yoongi who gave a little chuckle at our team who were arguing about food. 
"So are we going to go over what's going down today?" Namjoon asked as he settled next to him while I sat next to Jimin who was on his right. 
"Yeah we'll go over everything after Jennie gets back with Jimin and Hoseok," He said as he poured himself a cup of coffee. 
"Where are we going?" Jimin asked as he nibbled on a piece of toast. 
"You and Hoseok are taking her to find a dress for tonight," Yoongi said as he took a sip of his coffee. 
"It's still not far that we're not going," Lisa said under her breath as she sat in front of me with a little pout on her face which made me let out a small chuckle. 
"Oh I've been meaning to talk to Golden as a group," Yoongi suddenly said which caught me and my member's attention. 
"What about?" I asked. 
"I wanted to talk to you guys about changing your group name. I kind of figured you guys would change your name since Golden holds a lot of bad memories for you girls," Yoongi explained. 
The four of us looked at each other and started coming up with a new group name. 
"How about we go back to our old name? The Fallen Angels?" Jisoo suggested but we all shook our head since it was the name of the group that we formed under my dad. 
We continued to go back and forth with names until a name popped into my head. 
"What about BlackPink?" I suggested 
"What made you come up with that name?" Yoongi asked as he slightly tilted his head at me. 
"Well, Pink is usually portrayed as pretty. But when you put black and pink together, it portrays that not everything is pretty. It also kind of fits me and the girls since we don't just use our looks to get things done," I explained and I could already tell that the girls liked the idea of the name that I came up with.
"Well then, welcome home, BlackPink,"