Desire ~ 1

Soft moans filled the room, voices laced with desperation as the moans grew louder and heavier. The room was filled with the sounds of lust and desperation, filling the air with melodious moans and screams.
The older looked at the boy atop him, brown eyes filled with lust staring directly down at him making him shiver in pleasure as he felt him softly stroke his thighs, a soft moan escaping his mouth at the gentle touch.
With a small chuckle the younger dug his nails into the sensitive skin, eliciting a cry of pleasure from the older boy before he left butterfly kisses on the wounds, tasting a bit of blood on his tongue.
When he looked back up he saw that his eyes were already closed again and harshly grabbed the older's chin to make him look at him.
„Don't close your eyes again princess or else I'll make you beg for forgivenesses."
„I'm sorry. It won't happen again" he answered and felt a sudden wave of pain roll over him as the younger thrusted into him roughly, screams mixed with breathy moans escaping his lips as he started to roll his hips against the younger, creating a sloppy but pleasant rhythm to feel him deeper inside.
„You can be such a whore sometimes but it's fine as long as you only spread your legs for me " the younger laughed and sped up his thrusts seeing him cry in pleasure and despair trying to increase the intensity of their act.
„Please I need to feel you deeper. I'm only yours. I'd never sleep with anyone else beside you" the older desperately begged, gasping as he was being pulled into another position, feeling the younger thrust into him deeper than ever before.
Without any warning he felt his hand in his hair, pulling his head back harshly, his back arching into an even more appealing position.
„Is this what you wanted princess?" he growled into his ear, continuing to pick up his pace until the older was only a moaning mess beneath him.
„Oh yes that's it. It feels so good" he cried, feeling his climax approach before he released with a strained scream, collapsing down onto the bed the minute he came down from his ecstatic climax.
„It's not over yet. Get back up" he ordered and pulled the older boy up, erratically thrusting into him until he was shaking from his orgasm, collapsing onto the older boy before he slipped his tongue into the older's mouth in an erotic and passionate kiss.

„Hyung wake up. Are you alright?" Yunho worriedly asked, softly shaking his older brother who awoke with a heavy breath, sweat visible on his forehead.
„Hyung how do you feel? Are you sick?" he confused the older boy, making him stare at him in shock, remembering why he was in such a state.
„I'm fine. You should get ready for school" he replied as he saw the younger still in his pajamas, making him gulp at seeing him only in boxer-briefs and a shirt.
„Are you really alright? I'm sure it's alright if you stay at home for one day."
„I really am fine don't worry" Jaejoong replied and tried to calm down his heartbeat feeling that this wasn't his only problem.
„We both have to get ready now Yunho-yah" he urged and saw the confused look on his brother's face.
„Are you mad at me?"
„No I'm not. I'm still a bit tired and I know that eomma hates it when we are late so we better get ready now" he explained and hoped the younger would finally leave his room so he could get at least a little bit of release.
„Alright I'm sorry for bothering you hyung" Yunho replied as he stood up, ready to leave the older's room.
„You weren't a bother Yunho-yah just get ready and then we'll talk."
„Alright hyung. I'll see you donwstairs" he said with a small smile before he closed his door, a relieved sigh escaping the older's lips.
„I shouldn't be having these thoughts" he whispered to himself while gazing into the direction the younger left him, his mind still replaying the scenes of his dream in his mind.
„Why can't I stop thinking about him" he groaned and stood up to quickly lock himself in the spacious bathroom, turning on the shower and the radio to prevent anyone from eavesdropping. He disliked the cold water running down his bare back, he always did but he still did it everyday to cool himself down even if it wasn't the solution for his problem at all.
He leaned against the cold wall of the shower, closing his eyes, pictures of his fantasies flashing right before his eyes. An almost silent moan escaped his lips when he felt his fingers brush against his overly stimulated tip, imagining a completely different person doing this. With a sigh he tightened the grip around his arousal, his other hand moving over his chest and down to his leaking tip, teasing it until he couldn't handle it anymore. He let his head fall back against the wall, wet brown locks covering his face while he reached his climax, Yunho's name silently falling from his lips and collapsing on the floor to calm down from his high, letting the water run over him while trying to stop his panting. It took him a few minutes before he hurriedly washed his hair and the rest of the body before he slipped out of the shower and into his school uniforme before he started to dry and style his hair.
He knew how wrong his fantasies and actions were and after every time he felt the same sick feeling pool in the pit of his stomach, disgust, but he gave up to suppress these kinds of thoughts running through his mind knowing exactly he couldn't fight against it. Instead he lived with the knowledge how sinful his dreams and wishes were and how detested he would be if someone ever found out about it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I know that I sinned but I just had this idea and needed to write it down but the worst part is that this is only the beginning and that it'll get a lot worse. Anyway I still hope you'll like it 🤭
This is for JustineBouillot who basically wanted me to publish this book even if she doesn't know my plot.
So enjoy ma chérie 😘