Desire ~ 8

It wasn't easy for Jaejoong to ignore his younger brother and avoid him this much, he never wanted this especially since he knew how much it hurt Yunho. He rather hurt Yunho in this way than to tell him about his feelings and make him hate him even more. He also knew that Junsu was right, that there were enough people who would be willing to date him and maybe this was his last resort, to date someone and hope the feelings for Yunho will change. Yunho knew that something wasn't right especially after what Jaejoong said to him before he decided to ignore him and it confused hin greatly. He didn't know what he meant by saying I need you to save you from myself. It was only confusing him more and ever since he tried to find out, monitoring his brother closely so he could finally get what he tried to tell him.

Jaejoong was still not sure if this was the best idea he ever had. He called Junsu to talk with him about his plan to fall for someone else but he never expected him to set him up with another guy, which was the reason why he was currently sitting in a café waiting for his blind date. He only knew that the other was apparently younger than him, according to Junsu, which didn't help him a lot. He didn't knew his name or how he looked so he just sat around staring at all the people entering and leaving the small café. He was getting anxious that maybe the other wouldn't come or that he wouldn't recognize him but when he suddenly saw a tall stranger in front of him he felt his throat tighten.
"Jung Jaejoong?" the taller asked and he could only nod, surprised at the handsome boy, he didn't expect that at all.
"I'm Shim Changmin, it's nice to meet you. May I sit down?" he asked and Jaejoong quickly nodded, smiling a bit.
"Of course. So you're friends with Junsu?" he asked, trying to set up a conversation as his mind kept on wandering back to Yunho.
"Yes, he's one of my best friends and now I'm even more grateful to know him or else I wouldn't be sitting in front of you right now."
"He's an awesome friend. So tell me more about you" Jaejoong said, a coy smile on his lips as he leaned a bit closer to Changmin, his fingers playing with his straw as he looked directly into Changmin's eyes.
"There's not much to tell about me to be honest except that I really love pretty things" Changmin smoothly replied as soon as he noticed that the older was flirting with him.
"Ah really is that so?" the older asked as he was laughing a bit, looking down before he looked up again, batting his eyelashes.
"Yes and you're the prettiest person I've ever laid eyes on. To be honest I asked Junsu to introduce me to you for months" Changmin admitted, a sly smile playing on his lips.
"Cute. So you've actually wanted to go out with me beforehand?"Jaejoong concluded and the other's smile only grew bigger.
"Exactly. I'm glad it somehow worked out. I was sure you were in a relationship."
"Looks like it's your lucky day. I'm currently single" Jaejoong said, something mysterious and playful audible in his tone.
"How about we finish our drinks and then go somewhere else? I'd love to have a little more privacy" Changmin suggested and the older only nodded as they quickly finished their drinks. Being a gentleman Changmin payed for their beverages and they both left together, continuing their conversation as they strolled around the city.
"My house isn't far away from here. How about we go there?" Jaejoong offered and surprised the younger greatly which he quickly tried to play off.
"Sounds fun. Let's go."
It wasn't exactly Jaejoong's nature to paly around but he was devastated and he was willing for even more drastic measures when it came to forgetting about Yunho, his little baby brother. He was sick of being in love with him so he decided it wouldn't hurt to fool around a bit with someone who seemed to be fine with that, just having fun with each other. Even if Changmin was younger he was a lot more mature than most boys in Jaejoong's age, it felt like they were the same age which helped a lot in Jaejoong's plans.
As soon as the door closed behind them Jaejoong felt strong hands on his waist and a second later he was spun around so his eyes met Changmin's.
"Do you know how often I thought about this moment?" Changmin whispered, face close to Jaejoong's as his grip tightened.
"No but I want you to show me. I want someone who can manhandle me" he replied and as soon as the words left his lips he felt a stinging pain in his bottom lip before Changmin kissed him, surprised that the younger bit him, but without hesitation he kissed back. His arms were quickly wrapped about Changmin's neck and their bodies were pressed flush together as they were making out in the hallway. Jaejoong stopped caring minutes ago and only concentrated on the way Changmin kissed him, roughly and passionately. He moaned into the kiss, feeling heat rise inside his body when he was suddenly separated from Changmin, a tight grip around his wrist as he looked up at Yunho.
"What are you doing?" Yunho coldly asked, eyes set onto the tall boy in front of him.
"I'm sorry do we know each other?" Changmin asked confused, his gaze switching between Jaejoong and Yunho.
"I'm his brother and you should better leave now" Yunho replied through gritted teeth, eyes narrowed as he dug his nails into Jaejoong's wrist out of anger.
"Fine, I'll leave if Jaejoong tells me to" Changmin replied and looked at the smaller male, positive that he wanted him to stay. The decision wasn't hard, the way Yunho stared at him made shivers run down his spine, he had him completely wrapped around his finger.
"I'm sorry Changmin-ah" he only replied and saw the hurt look on the other's face.
"I thought you were different" the youngest replied before he stormed off.
As soon as the door slammed shut the younger turned to face Jaejoong, a mix of anger and hurt visible on his face.
"What is wrong with you? First you ignored me and now you're being a whore?" Yunho questioned, his grip tightening again.
"You're hurting me" Jaejoong exclaimed as he tried to free himself from his brothers grip to no avail.
"I'm hurting you? Do you even know how much you're hurting me?" Yunho yelled, tears glistening in his eyes as he pulled the older closer to him.
"What do you even mean?"
"You're never here for me when I need you the most. Do you know how much that hurts?" Yunho whispered before he let go, leaving Jaejoong alone and confused just like he did with him not long ago.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm so sorry for not updating in a while. Also I'm currently sick and drunk (don't ask, it's the medicine) so I feel like this is the worst chapter ever T.T