Desire ~ 11

Not only Yunho noticed Jaejoong's distress and broken state he was in, even his parents who rarely were at home noticed that their oldest son seemed like he was breaking apart completely. It was hard for them to watch and they didn't know what to do in order to help him, they only had one idea which involved Jaejoong's best friens, trying to get him to tell them everything.
"It's not as easy as it seems" he sighed, not wanting to tell them his best friend's biggest secret but he wanted to help him.
"Did he maybe find out?" Mrs Jung suddenly asked, looking worriedly at her husband.
"Find out what?" Junsu curiously asked, not wanting to sound too excited.
"Jaejoong actually isn't our child. We adopted him when he was 1 year old, his real name is Kim Jaejoong" his mother explained, feeling close to tears again while retelling the story.
"So he's not related by blood to Yunho hyung?"
"No Yunho is our natural son while Jaejoong is adopted. We planned on never telling them, I don't know how they would react that they aren't real brothers."
"You have to tell him. I promise they won't be mad at you, maybe shocked and confused but this will most definitely solve all of the current problems."
"Junsu-yah I really appreciate your help but it's not that easy. They've spent so many years thinking they are related to each other."
"No really Mrs Jung. I can't tell you everything but I know what's wrong with Jaejoong hyung and this also involves Yunho hyung. You have to believe me, only this time" the younger boy ecstatically replied, really trying to get them to believe him.
"You're a strange kid sometimes" Mrs Jung sighed, feeling an inner conflict arise.
"You don't want me to tell him, do you?"
"We're grateful that Jaejoong has such a loyal friend like you but this isn't your business. You're in no position to tell him such things" his father strictly replied, feeling more under pressure than he ever did before.
"You called me for helping you but why are you ignoring my suggestions? You won't listen to what I say so I'm going. I really hope you'll tell your children, they deserve it" Junsu replied while getting up and leaving the small café, rolling his eyes while exiting the building.

"I can't believe they are like that. They call me for help and then they insult me? Did they really think that I would tell him?" Junsu huffed while running across the older's whole room during his rant.
"Calm down a bit. It's a sensitive matter so don't take it personally."
"Are you on their side now?"
"Of course I'm not. Why are you so sensitive nowadays?" Yoochun groaned, while letting himself fall onto his bed.
"I'm not sensitive."
"Prove it" the older lazily replied his eyes covered by his hand.
"I will" he heard the response, feeling the younger on top of him a few seconds later.
"Are you trying to seduce me now?"
"Maybe? Who knows?" Junsu replied with a smirk, gently moving his hips as his hands glided over his chest, making Yoochun look to his boyfriend who was now almost lying on top of him.
"How are you so sexy?" he huskily whispered while supporting himself with one arm, his other wandering to the younger's bottom.
"It's in my genes" the younger whispered against his lips, fake moaning as he felt the older's hand now fully on his ass.
"You're such a tease."
"I know. I don't have any other option with that kind of body".
"You're being so full of yourself today. Why do I even love you?"
"Because my gag reflex isn't very well developed" he simply replied, leaving the older with his mouth hanging open.
"Woah you're so blunt today, if your parents would know this side of you they would surely disown you."
"I'm lucky that they don't know then" he chuckled before placing a soft kiss on his boyfriend's lips, his phone starting to ring in this exact moment.
"I'm sorry but I have to take this. It's probably Junho hyung".
"Yah you can't just leave me like that" the older complained as he watched his boyfriend get up, knowing exactly that he loved this situation too much.
"You just wait" Yoochun grumbled while Junsu answered the call, winking at him before he left to meet up with his brother.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ah I'm so sorry for making it sexual again and for adding so much sassines(?) to Junsu's character but I've been watching his musicals again lately and I just love his stage persona so he'll be a bit of a sassy diva in here.