PART 7 - LET'S NOT FALL IN LOVE

The next few months passed by with hardly any interaction with the whole of the Bang Epoque house and it hurt worse than anything I had ever felt before.
I was in my fourth month of my business internship so I only had two months left until it was over and my heart became heavy thinking about it.
It had been the eighth Saturday since I walked with Seunghyun and I really wondered all the time if he missed it as much as I did...that theory proved itself when I woke up to someone pounding on my front door louder with every hit until I got up.
I open the door to see Seunghyun still in his pajamas,"Come on," he says furiously before he grabbed my hand and took me into their house and up the stairs into his room before slamming his bedroom door shut and locking it.
He was obviously livid about something.
"What the hell, Seunghyun?"
"Don't 'what the hell' me! I want to know what the hell happened to you!" He was steaming, his ears bright red,"Just because something happened between you and Jiyong doesn't mean you completely shut down on the rest of us!" He breathed heavily,"Do you know how many times Seungri asks if you're coming over? Do you know how depressed Daesung has gotten without you here to make him laugh? Do you know how much Youngbae misses talking about everything with his dear friend?"
He sighed sadly with this look like he was breaking apart from the inside-out as he said so lowly that it was almost a whisper,"Do you know...how many days..I was waiting for you..?"
He has tears in his words as he was showing so much hurt,"Believe it or not, Jiyong is having a better time than the rest of us."
I felt my heart stop as I think about how I had such a huge impact on their lives.
"I...I'm sorry. I just..I couldn't stand seeing Jiyong again then..I'm really sorry I hurt you guys.."
Seunghyun crosses his arms as he examined me and swallowed back his tears as a smirk creeped onto his lips,"Well, they'll be here in about 10 minutes. I'm sure they'd appreciate it if you stayed for a bit."
I smirk back as I look at the ground and I suddenly feel his warm arms wrap around me in a tight hug, placing his chin on top of my head,"I'm so glad you're here."
"I kinda had no choice," I laugh into his shoulder.
He chuckles deeply before he kisses the top of my hair gently. We stayed embraced in a hug for a solid minute before he pulled away and looked into my eyes.
After a few seconds, he suddenly leans down and kisses my cheek quickly. It was sudden and swift but I could still feel the ghost of it lingering there for awhile.
I stare into his eyes for a few more seconds. I act before I actually think and kiss the corner of his lips.
I could tell he wasn't expecting it at all because he tenses up but softens when I stay there for a few seconds.
When I pull away, it took everything in me not to kiss his lips full on and I can tell he was restricting himself as I feel the hover of his hand reaching for my waist.
I clear my throat and back up a few steps and go to turn away before he suddenly takes control and wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me in, placing his other hand on my cheek softly, as he places his lips on mine extremely lightly like he wasn't hardly touching our lips almost at all.
I can tell he was holding back when his head twitches to deepen the kiss but stopped himself. But I leaned in closer, putting our lips closer, causing his back to touch the wall.
I almost feel like I'm having a heart attack from my heart beating faster than it ever has before but then I feel his and it's going a lot faster than mine.
My stomach explodes in butterflies when I move my lips against his softly yet warmly, causing him to groan into my mouth.
I continue to press his body into the wall as I kiss him passionately and his hands grip onto my waist. He bites my lip and I feel my cheeks turn red.
I suddenly felt fear swell inside of me, This was how it started with Jiyong...almost the exact same way..
I pull away and that's coincidentally when the front door bell goes off.
I clear my throat as I unlock, open, and rush out the bedroom door and make my way down the stairs.
Once I reach the bottom of the stairs, I walk farther into the living room and Youngbae emerges from the kitchen, he looked up and saw me with wide eyes,"Wha..what are you doing here?"
"No 'hi'? I feel so welcomed," I say sarcastically before I smile.
"IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS?!" Seungri yells as he runs out of the kitchen. He seems me and runs to me before nearly causing me to fall over from tackling me in a hug,"I missed you!"
"I missed you, too, buddy."
He continues to hug me for a solid minute before a line forms behind him.
Youngbae hugs me with a smile and asks quietly in my ear,"You okay?"
"Just fine."
Daesung hugs me so tightly that I thought I couldn't breathe. I hear him sniffle before he says in my ear,"I really missed you.."
"I know, I'm sorry."
"It may not seem like it..but I really appreciate your friendship."
He sounds pitiful, like he really wants to cry about me not being there.
"Thank you, Dae..I promise I won't do that again."
Jiyong was last and he hesitated as he stared at me from five feet away like he couldn't believe it before he wraps his arms around me slowly and warmly as he lays his head on my shoulder,"Hi."
"Hey."
He continues to hug me in silence until he whispers,"Are we okay?"
"Are you?"
"Yeah..I am.." He didn't sound okay, like he wanted to spill out every word out of his mouth and tell me all of his emotions he's felt for the past two months.
"Then I am, too," I say with warmth.
He pulls away with a broken smile and Seungri suddenly swings his arm around my shoulder,"We should celebrate!" He smirks mischievously,"Clubbing anyone?"
"NO!" We all say in unison at the top of our lungs.
Seungri giggles,"Joking...we should go out though, dinner?"
"I don't think we should risk anybody seeing you guys..it's a miracle no one has already.."
"Order food and watch a movie?"
"If I get to choose the movie," I poke his arm wrapped around my shoulder.
"Deal," the way he said it made it seem like he was going to add 'as long as you're here' to the end.
We both sat on the couch and I had completely forgotten Seunghyun hadn't come downstairs until his heavy footsteps thump down the stairs.
I see Youngbae raise an eyebrow,"Were you two...up there alone?"
"Any issues with that?" Seunghyun snaps at him.
Youngbae's eyebrows raise with surprise,"Uh..no. None at all."
"Good." Seunghyun's voice was restricted, deep, raspy. Frustrated. Not upset frustration either.
"Are you okay, hyung?" Seungri inquires with a mischievous edge to his voice, like he caught on what was wrong with him,"What happened while we were gone?"
He wiggles his eyebrow and I push him off the couch. Seunghyun rolls his eyes,"Mind your business."
"Fine.."
Seungri turns to me,"What movie were you thinking?"
My turn for a mischievous smile,"Train to Busan, perhaps?"
Everyone's jaws drop, including Seunghyun. Seungri blinks,"You..like scary movies?"
"Best ones out there," I shrug.
"Lucky for you..we own it..."