3

Eddie's POV

I flutter my eyes open to see myself in a hospital bed. I hear footsteps running down the hall, but thought it was normal for a hospital. Then the door opened, I look up to see none other than the person who saved my life. 

Eddie: Jamie...

Jamie: Eddie are you okay?

Eddie: Jamie...

I just start  crying, tears streaming down face. I hear Jamie walk over to the side of the bed and lean in towards me. I sit up and rap my arms around him pulling him closer to me never wanting  to let go. 

* 10 Minutes Later*

Eddie: "Thank you" 

Jamie is now sitting next to me in the bed, my head resting on his shoulder.

Jamie: For what?

Eddie: Saving my life. If you weren't there I might have died. But you stayed with me, made me feel like I wasn't alone.

Jamie: That's what partners are for, right?

Eddie: You have no idea.

Jamie: What about all the times you saved me?

Eddie: So... I guess were even then

Jamie: Yea I guess we are

He smiles and puts his arm over my shoulder and hugs me tight, leaning his head on mine. While my head is still on his shoulder. I just wish I could stay here with him forever.

Jamie's POV

I never thought I would ever feel this way about someone , but Eddie makes me feel like I am the luckiest man in the world to have her as a partner. I just have to make sure nobody finds out how I feel or we will be pulled apart and be sent to different precincts. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have Eddie watching my back. She has saved me more than once from flying bullets to knives swinging  at me.

*Sorry about the short chapter and not posting yesterday but I'll try to put another chapter up tonight to make up for it. You guys have no idea what I want to do with the next chapter it's going to be a good one. *