4

[Elli Above]

About Jenna~ Jenna is Jamie's twin sister, She has a great relationship with all her siblings. She is especially close with Jamie and was really close with Joe before he died. Both Jamie and Jenna went to Harvard Law hoping that one day they could work together. But when brother Jamie decided to follow the the family tradition of being a cop, Jenna decided to take on her dream of training dogs. With that she became an NYPD K9 trainer at the 12th precinct the same precinct as Jamie and Eddie, she has a Belgian Malinois named Elli. Jenna, Elli and Jamie are like a trio they do most things together including sharing a two bedroom apartment. Jenna became good friends with Eddie almost as if they were sisters. 

Jenna's POV

Jamie told me Eddie was shot and in the hospital so I loaded Elli into the cruiser and headed to St. Victors. I went into the hospital, uniform on and Elli's leash in my hand. I see my brother Danny's wife Linda 

Jenna: Hey Linda! I'm looking for Officer Edit Janko, Jamie's partner. She was shot in the line of duty at a bank robbery earlier.

Linda: Hey Jenna, Elli! She's in room 202. 

Linda gives Elli a quick pat on the head and we speed walk down the hall to room 202. Before I walk in I peak through the window in the door and see Jamie my Jamie snuggling in a hospital bed with Eddie. Awe they look so adorable together. I open the door and let go of Elli's leash. She is always obedient but when it's the three of us and her she gets so excited.

Eddie: Elli! Hi baby!

Elli starts wagging her tail and puts her front paws on the edge of the bed. By this time Jamie gets up off the bed and stands next to me beside the bed. While Eddie is rubbing Elli's ears.

Jenna: Hey Jamie can I talk to you outside?

Jamie: Yea sure... 

We both walk to the door and I close it behind us leaving Elli with Eddie in the room.

Jenna: What was that?

Jamie: What was what?

I smack him in the arm and he flinches.

Jenna: Oh come on don't play dumb with me I went to Harvard too. I saw what you were doing.

Jamie: Alright... Alright. I came in to make sure she was okay and she started crying so I just tried to comfort her. That's all I swear.

Jenna: Okay

Jamie: I swear, twins honor

I turn to go back in the room and open the door to see Elli on the bed while Eddie rubs her head in between her eyes.

Jenna: I see you found her weak spot.

Eddie: Yea. Before you guys got here they said I could leave whenever i'm ready. Would it be okay if I spent the night at your house with you and Elli?

Jenna: Yea sure but it's not all up to me. 

I look over my shoulder at Jamie and then back at Eddie.

Jenna. Jamie, Elli and I all live in an apartment  so we could live in a nicer place and afford it with both of our paychecks.

Jamie: Yea sure , you can stay and then we'll just ride to work together.

Jamie and I left the room so Eddie could get ready. A couple of minutes later she opened the door with a bag in one hand and Elli's leash in the other.

Jamie: I'm going to get the squad car back to the precinct and i'll meet you guys at home. Does that sound like a plan?

Jenna: Yea we'll meet you there and then i'll start dinner.

Jamie's POV

I get into the squad car and start driving to the precinct, I park the car and go in to change out of my uniform. I come out of the locker room with my keys and duffle bag in my hand to see Sarge waiting for me.

Sarge: Your just now getting back.

Jamie: Yea I met with Eddie at the hospital to make sure she was okay.

Sarge: Alright well drive home safe.

Jamie: Will do Sarge. Good night

Sarge: Night Reagan

I walked out of the precinct and down the steeps to my car. I got in and headed home. When I got home I opened the door and smelled homemade lasagna and it instantly reminded me of when Jenna and I came home from school when mom had just got done cooking dinner.

Jamie: Smells good but how did you get it to smell just like moms?

I took a couple of steps into the apartment to see Jenna pulling a dish out of the oven with Elli by her side. Eddie was on the couch with a blanket over her lap flipping through the channels. 

Jenna: I remember watching her make it. I just hope it tasts as good as her's.

Jamie: I'm sure it will. 

After we get done eating I get up and go into my bedroom locking up my off duty weapon and climb into bed. I hear Eddie calling Elli to have her sleep on the couch with her. I hear Elli's claws against the hard wood and then stop. Then Eddie starts talking to her in a baby voice about her day. Darn why is she so cute.

*2 uploads in one day hope you guys enjoy it. Stay tuned for tomorrows upload!*

Word count:864