Headcanon #23.5 (DICE Members)

Shuichi and Ouma were walking with Riko. Apparently Ouma wanted to see the shack and his friends again and Shuichi didn't mind meeting Ouma's family. 

Ouma had already mentioned to Shuichi that he had lived in the orphanage, but made a group of friends that he called "DICE". They decided to run away and live a care free life, getting by and pranking people. He explained that they never did any harm and that they only tricked and pranked people. They apparently lived in an abandoned shack that they now renovated a bit.

"Well this is the place" Riko said pointing his finger at the little house. Ouma's eyes lit up, meanwhile Saihara remained slightly confused.

The shack was a medium sized house. It was made of bricks and had slightly dirty windows. Colorful drawings were drawn with colorful chalk on the outside walls and little colorful lights hanging around.. the wooden roof had patches covered badly with wood. Flowers were growing nearby and many goofy things lied around the house. Mostly junk, that was slightly ridiculous, for example a plastic flamingo on the roof or a random manequinn head in the bush next to the house. It looked like child's play house. Shuichi guessed that when Ouma escaped the orphanage he didn't have any place to go and an abandoned house was all he could settle for.

"Oh my gosh! Riko it's beautiful. And in much better shape! Last time I saw it, one of the windows was broken! We had to nail a board to make it warmer!" Ouma said as he once again hugged Riko. Shuichi was confused as to how Ouma could live in such a place. But he was happy so Shuichii didn't mind. Riko opened the door to the house

"Guys! Look who decided to visit!" Riko said said cheerfully. Inside were eight more teenagers. Three girls and five boys. They all stared in shock. 

"OMG! OUMA YOUR BACK! BACK BACK BACK BACK!" said a girl with two long, blond pigtails started  jumping around Ouma like a rabbit. She was quite energetic. "Jeez, Kioko did you drink lots of energy drinks before I got here?" He said grabbing her by the shoulders so that she'd stop jumping. "I knew you'd come....I sensed a familiar soul around here..." said another girl, her voice hoarse and creepy. She had long hair, parts of it braided and grey bags under her distinct olive eyes. She was holding her clown mask close."Way to bring the mood down, Michiko. Your voice has no enthusiasm!" said Kioko, pouting.

"Kokichi, good to see ya pal! Hope you haven't forgotten us while you were gone" said the boy with a blond goatee, taking off his clown mask. He had clear blue eyes and looked overly optimistic. The boy was playing cards with a weak-looking brown haired boy who kept his mask on. He didn't say anything. He simply waved and Shuichi got the vibe he was smiling.

"Uhh..." Shuichi said kind of just standing there while Ouma stood there reuniting with everybody. Suddenly a girl approached Shuichi from behind "Now Ouma, who's this hot cutie you brought in~ " the girl had short lilac brownish hair and big boobs, which made Shuichi blush profusely. It was meeting like Iruma all over again. 

"Miyoki get your dirty mind out the gutter. Oh and yes! Shuichi! I should pretty introduce you to my family! You already know Michiko and Kioko." Ouma pointed at the smiling pigtailed girl and the slightly sadder girl with braids "The big boobed girl behind you is Miyoki, boy with the short brown hair is Naoki, the boy with the blond goatee playing cards with Naoki is Akiara, the boy with ridiculous blond hair coloring the walls with chalk is Saku, Afro guy is Kiyoshi and the chubby guy over there, that's Kanichi" Ouma said, as each member waved or gave a simple smile. 

"Anyways, guys Shuichi over here is my boyfriend" Ouma said kissing Shuichi on the cheek which immediately made him blush and cover his face with his hands "Aww Shuichi! Y'know you don't have to hide your face every time we kiss..." Ouma said, while Shuichi uncovered his face and nodded his head okay. "So if you please Miyoki, don't hit on my boyfriend..." Kokichi said looking at the girl "No promises! Y'know that I'm a real magnet for boys!" Miyoki smirked.

 "Well, I'm proud of what you did with our home. You got comfy beds, you got a proper pot belly stove and not a fire barrel. Kitchen appliances that can cook and not just a rusty can opener to cans and tins! And your rooms are decorated! It's great!" He said walking around the place "Well some of us got temporary jobs, and some of us tricked people. Like toy knives or those people who show you magic tricks!" Riko explained while Ouma just walked around the house as if he was a poor child in a royal palace "And I can see that Saku, you draw a lot better than last time I saw him!" Ouma said smilling at Saku who blushed at the compliment. He looked the youngest, about 14, and his face was almost entirely covered with his scarf "Oh gosh... I'm so proud, your the best organization members I had" Ouma almost teared up to which everybody joined in a group hug. Ouma just kept talking and talking with his members, reminiscing and asking about what they did in his absence while Saihara chatted with Riko and others.

"I HAVE AN IDEA! WE SHOULD THROW A TEA PARTY FOR OUMA!!! FOR OUR OLD DICE LEADER!!!" Kioko yelled at the top of her lungs "We can also play some games!" Akiara said showing off his cards and a hand of dices presumably to play Yahtzee. "Well, considering our last cooking accident, I suggest me and Riko cook some party food. We don't want the roof to burn again..." Miyoki said annoyed. "Miyoki makes the best food on the planet!" said Kanichi to which Miyoki smiled warmly. "That's a great idea! Oh yes! Shuichi let's stay for a tea party!" Ouma said. Since Shuichi couldn't deny Ouma's cute face he said of course.

And so, they drank tea and played games all night

(For DJWolfCake. Sorry if it's not that good)