Headcanon #47 (Oumasai)

1. Ouma's and early bird because he just likes to prank Saihara in the morning sometimes. Shuichi is a night owl and it can make look like a zombie.

2. Big spoon Saihara, small spoon Ouma

3. Shuichi hogs the blankets. Ouma loves to cuddle more than anything in the world.

4. Ouma kisses Shuichi all over his face to just wake him up.

5. Ouma has nightmares. From trust issues to paranoia to Danganronpa memories, they happen. He ends up waking up breathing heavily and crying. Shuichi has to comfort him when it happens.

6. Saihara would have them in the middle of the day, and Ouma would have them during the night.

7. IDK

8. They both sleep in comfy PJs

9. Shuichi makes tea for Ouma and him because Ouma likes tea over coffee. DICE and he had tea parties and it sorta became a habit for him and Shuichi too.

10. Ouma is a sweets person and doesn't like sour foods and Shuichi likes sour over sweet. They agreed to disagree which is better.

11. They like watching horror movies every once in a while and when it comes to romance, Ouma just likes to point out some cheesy remarks and cliches. He doesn't like romance movies.

12. Kokichi is smol bean and Shuichi tol

13. Ouma pretends to bee a scaredy cat, to get Shuichi to do what he wants

14. Ouma does. Shouldn't have done that Insect Meet and Greet Kokichi. Now you're gonna be the one killing bugs for the rest of your life.

15. Ouma is scared of the dark. This time genuinely scared. Mostly because his nightmares involve him often being drowned in black abyss water.

16. Nobody.

17. Kokichi has a casino (don't ask how) and Shuichi works on cases.

18. Ouma likes cats and kittens and Shuichi likes dogs.

19. Ouma keeps calling Shuichi "Saihara-chan" and "Mr. Detective~"

20. Ouma's submissive, Shuichi is dominant