Chapter 1

*the alarm goes off at 6:30am sharp*

(The song Sam set for her morning alarm is "I'm upset"By Drake,mainly because that's exactly how she feels every morning when having to get up early to get ready for school.)

~Sam's P.O.V~

"Im currently having such an interesting/too good to be true dream.

In this dream,I'm Hennessy,Cardi B's younger sister.We are about to enter her Private Jet when...out of nowhere,Drake steps out the bathroom near the door,and starts singing I'm Upset,while wearing that wig he had on in the Walk it Talk it music video."

My alarm does what every alarm does,it decides to interrupt my dream in the attempt of waking me up,which obviously won't happen.

This is when I realize I have to be smart about life.I click the "snooze" button on my phone so that the alarm can annoy me again only in an hour from now.

To make sure of this...I shove my phone away from my face till it reaches my feet,somehow.I managed to kick it onto the floor,I'm sure the *crrrrk*sound I heard is nothing.There's a reason as to why screen protectors were invented,right.

I then somehow manage to continue with my dream.

"Cardi and I are now sitting in the lounge with Chris Brown,The Migos,Beyoncé,The Kardashian sister's including the Jenner sisters,Kevin Heart,Zendaya,Ariana Grande,Lucas Coly,6lack,Nasty C,J Cole,Lucas Joyner,Kidda the great,Ayo and Teo,Jaquees and an adult version of Spongebob."

"We are all eating grapes,Sipping on that good good type of wine that only rich people drink,and singing along to Cardi's song Bodak Yellow.
Cardi decides to quickly grab a mic to thank everyone for attending her pregnancy celebration.Her speech goes like this "Okay erribody I juss wanted to say thank you so mf much for comin' out.I really really do appreciate it nam'shayin.OH Shit my wig fallin' off,someone please catch it for me if it does,anyway yea umm (sticks tongue out)."Offset then yells "OFFSET...BOUJIE...SKRRR"Cardi then continues, "I gottcha Off...I got yaaaaa.Yea umm like honestly like I juss got one more thing to say to ya'll.Ooooohhhh...k"the Migos interrupt her Ohkrrr and yell "Splash!"

*SPLASH*
I immediately jump out of my soaking wet bed in my soaking wet pj's.I look up and Boom,my brother Princeton is standing with a bucket in his hand dying of laughter

(It's now 7:15am)

I'm fuming with anger.I literally picked up a chair and threatened to throw him with it. "Prince,GET OUT OF MY ROOM BEFORE I ACCIDENTALLY KILL YOU!"
He is soooo annoying it's not even funny.He thinks he's funny,but he's not.
"Princeton James Garcia...GET TF OUT OF MY ROOM!"

"Awww the Beast is so cranky...so early in the morning.You're gonna be late for school,go wash up and whatever it is you princesses do before school."he says with a grin.
"Whatever lunatic,WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP LIKE THAT?"
"Mom said I should wake you."he says with a grin while chewing gum then heads out.

"LIKE THAT THOUGH!?"I yell,but no response.

"Man,if I Catch a cold...it's gonna be his fault".I grab my towel and head for the bathroom.