Chapter 9

School surprisingly went by quickly.

It's now 1:30pm and even after my 4 meals from this morning...I'm starving.

Princeton...as usual is nowhere to be seen nor found.

I'm standing in the parking lot leaning against mom's car waiting for him.He's probably around somewhere with a girl,mxm guys though.

Just as I'm about to call him AGAIN,he appears.

*Tiet tiet*
"Stop looking at me Duck Face,get in."

I don't know what's more annoying.The fact that he never apologizes for making me wait for him,or the fact that he pretends as if everything is okay and doesn't realize he's wrong.

I jump in the car,after closing the door,I pass out.

A few hours later,I wake up in our drive way still in the car,but Prince and So-so aren't inside.

"Mxm...those evil people left me here on purpose...alone...doors locked and everything."

Luckily my phone's still alive,I start by calling Ma,no answer.I try Princeton...declined.

"DECLINED IMAGINE...IM STUCK IN A CAR IN THE DARK OUTSIDE...I swear my family is somehow."I'm at the point of where I'm extremely close to breaking a window to get out...so I did.

The moment I step out the car...I can sense something isn't right.You know that weird feeling?...it's as if you're being watched or something.

I hear sounds in the bushes we planted in the garden.I want to make a run for the front door or scream...but it's probably not safe.I don't know what to do.

"Inana don't be scared,it's me..."

The voice sounds very familiar...and there's only one person that calls me by my middle name.It doesn't take me that much time to figure out who the tall dark figure that was approaching me was...

I saw the figure's face...as he stepped into the light...

The room starts spinning...I feel like I'm having a heart attack...can't breathe...there's stars everywhere.Im not even able to keep my balance...

All I can manage to say is: "STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMIILY...especially me...or else I'll scream"

Him:Look...I'm not here to cause trouble,i just...

"LEAVE!...I thought I told you that I don't want you anywhere near me"

Him:I know but I...

He was walking straight towards me...holding a gun in his hands.I couldn't move for some reason,it was as if my feet had been glued to the ground.

*BAM*
The front door opens and I'm actually so glad to see Prince run towards me,this scared the guy who was talking to me away,so he fled.

Prince gives me a long af hug and we head inside.

"Princess...what did dad want this time?"
I respectfully decline his offer to talk about that man.Prince understands how I feel about him so he doesn't ask any further questions.