Chapter 8

Second period went by quite quick honestly,even enjoyed the lesson.Art is my favorite subject and class,it's such a warm,colorful environment filled with a lot of positive energy.

Please don't assume,even for a second,that I can draw...I'm horrible at drawing,but when it comes to the drama part,you know,acting and basically performing...I'd say I'm quite good.I'm actually lowkey quite creative.

The first place I go to during lunch break is my locker.I paid someone to buy me wings and ribs for lunch and to leave it inside my locker.

A girl's gotta eat...when a girl's gotta eat.

The cafeteria is too far,and I'm tired of walking...I want to go home.Luckily there's a 2 seater couch right next to my locker.I'm sitting comfortably and I definitely am enjoying eating my ribs and wings.

My face is full of oil/sauce/grease ,all around my mouth only of course.BUT I DONT CARE.
I'll wash up as soon as I'm done munching my delicious food.

I receive a text from Blake...also a good friend of mine.
*Hey Pumpkin,I'm still enjoying my holidays in Hawaii.I miss you loads though,how's prison going?*

He's so lucky.

He's sipping on Coconut milk and smoothies all day,while some of us be sipping on oros juice or water,and trying to survive in prison
My response:
*Hey you,everything is going well.I miss you more man.As for prison,well...I'm still alive.When are you coming back though?*
Surprisingly he didn't take longer than a second to reply back.

*Glad to hear you're okay Pumpkin.Don't worry I'll be back Friday night,yeah?*
Me response:
*Alright bro,I'll see you when I see you.Bring me chocolate or sweets or something ok?lol*

I'm relieved to know he's coming back in a few days.He and I grew up together and he's like a brother to me.We are the same age,in the same grade and we are neighbors.We've been neighbors for the past 14 years.
He lives right next door.

As I put my phone down,i look to my right and only then I realize Chris had been sitting next to me for quite a while now.Shu hayi no that's weird,but because he's flames af it's okay.

He looks at me and laughs,then pulls out a wet wipe,pulls my face closer to him and...

Omfs why is he wiping my mouth...this is weird and so embarrassing...

"Thank you...you didn't have to do that."I say politely.

"Whatever curly head,lol you're welcome."he said this so casually...stood up...and just walked away.

Strange