Chapter 4

We arrive at Sofia's pre-school and drop her off.She's so happy about life,and just simply being back at school,as well as seeing her friends.She literally just ran into the school building without even looking back once to say goodbye,she left the door open too.

Princeton used the "I'm the one driving so don't think about it" excuse,so I had to climb out the car,walk around all the way to the same side of the car he was on,just to shut the door So-so left open.

As I was shutting the door,I felt small arms wrap around my legs.It was Sofia. "Sammy I forgot to say goodbye."she says with the cutest tone ever.

Prince's window was open,so Sofia waved at him and blew a kiss.He caught it and winked at her.Then she ran back into the building.

I jumped back into the car and we drove off.On our way to my school Prince's phone is plugged into the aux cord.I don't really mind because we listen to a similar type of music.

(Phone rings)
*Hello it's me...I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet*(Hello-By Adele)

"Who's is that,yours Sam?"
"Yea...yea it's mine."I get ahold of my phone and answer.

Sam:Hey Bessfriend how's it goin'?
Jade:Bessfriend,pshhh barely goin' anywhere.We are literally stuck in traffic.
Sam:What?
Jade:yea
Sam:How far from school are you?
Jade:Not far at all actually.I'm right around the block I'll be there in like 5min,unless I decide to just walk.
Sam:Alright
Jade:Just wanted to make sure you're awake because I know you are allergic to being on time for anything.
Sam:wow(Sam laughs because she knows she's always late)whatever bessfrieeeend I'll see you in a bit.Later
Jade:Mwaaa

I hang up and notice Prince starring at me.
"Why did we stop and why are you looking at me as if stole your kydneys?"
He laughs and says,"Get out we're here."

My best friend and I spoke for so long,I didn't even notice the car stopped.
I jump out the car and before I shut the door,I tell Prince he parked as skew as his brain cells,even tho he parked the car perfectly straight.

Yes he and I go to the same school,Lion High.He's a senior in the 12th grade and I'm in the 10th grade.

I shut the door and walk away leaving him confused af because he didn't know if he should believe me or not.