Chapter 3

We leave the house at exactly 7:30am...school starts at 8.

I still have more than enough time to fix myself up properly in the car.

I ask Prince to use the longest route to get to Sofia's school,I literally almost chocked when he agreed,he never listens to me when I ask for such.

"What?"he asks.
"Nah,nothing I'm just shook you actually agreed,you never agree with anything I say or ask."I say,still shook.He laughed and carried on driving.

Luckily I always leave an emergency makeup bag under ma's car's passenger seat for days like this when I'm rushed,and don't finish getting ready on time.

I pull it out and start rummaging through my bag looking for my eyebrow pencil.

"I hope I don't drive recklessly while you paint your duck face."Prince says in a casual way.I don't even have the energy to fight back because I'm too busy focused on my eyebrows,they have to be shaped evenly.Sofia laughed at his comment though.

I'm not really a makeup freak.All I usually do is shape my eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil,draw cat eye wings and then apply lip gloss,then I'm good to go.

I look up to see my reflection in the mirror,I wanna see if my eyebrows and wings are on fleek.

Then...I notice something.

There's still a towel wrapped around my head. "Damn it,I forgot to blow dry my hair.Oh well,I'll just take the towel off and let my hair loose and curly for the day,simple."My hair is naturally curly,plus the added curls coz of the wetness of my hair,makes it look great.

"Ouuuu I love your hair Sammy."Only Sofia calls me that,it's cute.I look back and thank her with a smile.

"You actually look nice Princess.For once."I can sense some sarcasm in Princeton's voice,but I can also sense he's being genuine so...I look at him,and thank him while rolling my eyes a bit.

I'm not even in the mood for school today,but because I look good,I think I'm ready.