A Challenge

Chapter 8: A Challenge

I skipped out on the plan I was suppose to go through and avoided Luke and Ashton. I stayed in my room all weekend and after school. I would leave home early to avoid Luke at the lockers and went to all my classes, first period I went in early and did the work.

I finished the presentation me and Luke were suppose to make and did it on Japan. The poster board is currently sitting in my closet.  I know he said he wants to help but like I said, I could finish that thing quick.

I decided to give Mikey space, I know he's mad and he has every right to be. I just wish he would tell me why he's mad, why he decided to ignore me.

"Lola." Lulu called.

"She's hiding." I said to her.

"Luke's here." she said peeping into my room.

I got up and walked over to my computer "That's not my problem." I said before blasting Paramore.

"He wants to talk to you." she yelled.

"And I want to be left alone." I smiled before slamming the door in her face.

I fell onto my bed and rocked out to Paramore. Closing my eyes and picturing myself in another world, he comes to mind, his cheeky smile, blonde hair, and pierced lips. He's taking over me.

I sighed and sat up, looking for something to distract me. I got up and grab my boots, along with my earphones and phone. I turned off my laptop then I ran downstairs and told my parents I'm going out for a walk and I'll be back before sundown.

Things were finally back to normal around here but not in my head. My head was full of him and I needed him to get out.

I stopped by the tattoo shop and asked for a touch up on my blue streaks. I was done within minutes and smiled at the results. I know mom would kill me but I like them.

"Anything else?" Brittany my usual asked "I could give you another piercing."

She had to say it, now he's back in my head. Piercing, his piercing, his lip piercing.

"That's all." I answered.

I walked out of the shop and went to grab something to eat. Ashton came into my mind when I wanted coffee. Why would he apologize now if he really means it?

I decide not to get food since I should just go home and eat dinner with my family.

I was pulled from behind and a hand covered my mouth. I elbowed the person and turned around.

"What the fuck, Piercings?" I yelled.

"You've been avoiding me." he grunted as he clentched his stomach "Why?"

I rolled my eyes "You should sit down." I saw his car nearby and told him to sit on the hood "Why would you do that?"

"So you couldn't run." He paced his breath and groaned from the pain "Why, Heart?"

"I thought you were a rapist!" I threw my arms up.

"I meant, why have you been ignoring me?"

"It's best this way." I crossed my arms.

"No it's not." he stopped clenching his stomach "You ditched on our plan."

"I ditched on everything." I reminded him.

"What happened? Ever since Ashton asked me to go with him to the concert you've been avoiding me."

"It's nothing." he grabbed my hand.