//1\\

*Two Years Ago*

"Mum? Yea I'm here" The boy with pure white hair spoke into the phone as he ran his fingers through his little brother's blonde hair, his eyes shut softly as he slept on his shoulder as the two sat on a bench.

"Alright, see you soon mum, yes Syu is with me, bye" He hung up and leaned back on the bench, his brother shifted slightly and groaned He lifted his head off the white-haired boy's shoulder and looked up at him.

"Ne... Riku-nii?" Riku looked over and smiled, the smiles soon dropped when a lady came running into the airport screaming.

"Somebody call an ambulance!! There's been a car accident!" Riku's eyes widened as he stood up hastily, grabbing his things and taking his phone out to dial the police.

"Hello! There's been a car accident at the Bunkyo, Toyko airport, please hurry!" His brother stood up, the height difference now more noticeable, as they ran out of the airport, leaving their bags with security for the time being. The lady that had run into the airport was now on her knees crying, Riku nodded to the lady for her brother, who nodded and rushed towards her to comfort the woman. Riku went to see if he could be of help to the people trying to get the people out of the cars that were in the accident. He slowed to a stop a few feet away from the car that was hit, his eyes widened as he checked the make and model of it. He swallowed his guts thickly and slowly started towards the car again, stopping outside the smashed window of the driver side. He pushed on the airbag to make sure the man in the driver's seat was alright.

"Sir? Sir! Are you alright?" He didn't get a response as the airbag shrank, he swallowed even thicker as he saw a familiar face in the driver's seat.

"D-dad..? C'mon..." He shook his father's shoulder, his head lolling to the side, Riku started to panic as he pressed his fingers to his father's neck to check for a pulse. He came up empty so he rushed to the other side of the car and pushed the airbag out of the way hastily. Soon seeing his mother's white hair that matched his own, he pressed his fingers to her neck, coming up with the same results as he did with his father. He stumbled backward his breathing getting heavier as he landed on the ground staring at the car in shock. Syusuke noticed his brother's panicking and made his way towards him and the car.

"No! Syusuke, stay back... The police will be getting here soon..." Tears were sliding down the fifteen-year-olds face as he made his way over to his brother who was in shock. He wrapped his arms around his younger brother and pulled him into a hug quickly.

"Just don't look Lil' brother... Just don't look... Please..." Syusuke looked over for the last time as they both heard the police sirens wailing as they got closer, noticing the head of white hair and dirty blonde hair through the windows he froze and his own tears started down his face.

"M-mom! D-dad!" He cried out as he reached towards the car, trying to get out of his brother's hold, who held onto him tightly, not wanting the younger boy to see the blood or to check their pulses. The police and ambulance arrived quickly after that to see the two boys on the ground on their knees, one crying loudly as he clung to his older brother, who rubbed soothing circles on his back. The ambulance stopped near the car and got out to check on their parents. Riku made Syusuke look away as they hauled their parents out of the totaled car.

"T...Their gone aren't they... Riku..?" His cried lessened slightly as he looked up at Riku hope filling his eyes, hoping for a 'no'. Riku bit his lip, more tear spilling down his face as he heard the paramedics talking near them.

"Can someone ID the couple from the first car?" One of the cops said loudly to catch peoples attention. Riku looked over and called the cop over.

"The man was Ninato Kaito, and the woman was Ninato Hina, his wife..."