//18\\

As the police and hosts went to see what the screaming was about they stumbled upon an old warehouse that wasn't in use.

~Riku~

He leaned back in his chair. The week he had finally set into his system as his eyes slowly closed shut, he was tired, hadn't slept much.

"Well... Get it over it... I'm too weak to fight back... Don't have a phone... Can't really call anyone... Too tired to really move..." His voice was weak and dry, void of emotion as he spoke, his head hung in misery, his eyelids getting heavier as time went on. The men took up positions at the door and next to the white-haired male again. The man with the needle finally pressed the needle tip to his skin, breaking the skin this time. Just as he started to inject the liquid into Riku's arm the door busted open, a police force standing there with guns held high.

"Drop the needle!! Hand's in the air!" The leader spoke loudly, the man with the needle stopped and held his hands up.

"Looks... Like yelling... Did get somewhere... Ha..."

"Riku Ninato? Are you injured?" Riku finally looked up and tilted his head to the side.

"Oh... I don't know sir... Don't really feel much of anything anymore..." Three of the men were quick to his side, taking the needle out first and helping him to his feet. One on each side as they practically carried him out of the room, Riku's breathing was labored as whatever was put into his system set in, his heartbeat increased quickly as he blinked rapidly. The officers were quick to notice as they made it outside, helping Riku onto the stretcher the paramedics on standby were at his side in a matter of a moment.

His fingers twitched as he grabbed the thin sheet, his breathing getting heavier and heartbeat picking up more and more. When he finally fell unconscious the paramedics examined him and took a blood sample on the way to the hospital.

~Hours later~

When Riku woke up he groaned and clenched his eyes shut, the beeping in the room got louder as he opened his eyes and focused his vision, though he could barely see out of his left eye. He started to sit up when a hand softly pushed him back down, he looked over and smiled slightly at the sight of the black-haired grey-eyed man he had started to fall for.

"Hey..." His voice still strained and weak due to over-use as he spoke softly. Takashi shook his head and placed a finger over his lips.

"Sh... You'll hurt yourself more..." He nodded slightly and closed his eyes again before a nurse walked in.

"Ah, sir, glad to see you're awake... We got the blood test results back, we figured out what was put into your system, it was a concoction, homemade, over different drugs, ground into a fine powder and mixed with water.

"That explains the headache..." He muttered as his head hit the pillows behind him softly, a bit of everything was bandaged on him, his wrist, his torso, his arms, his shins, and knees. A bandage over his eyes and one on his cheek.

"What happened to my eye..? Why is it bandaged..?" He asked as he cleared his throat, opening his good eye.

"Ah... Well... Whoever kidnapped you... Had, at some point, cut your iris a little, we wanted to make sure you didn't get hit in the eye to prolong the healing, so we bandaged it." Riku simply nodded and looked at the vitals around him, a medical drip caught his attention.

"What's in this one..?"

"Hmm? Oh, morphine, don't worry you're on a low dosage, shouldn't cause side effects." He nodded again and rested his head back for a moment before the door slammed open. He groaned and reached his hand up to hold his pounding head.

"Why..." His face scrunched up in pain as the headache increased. The hosts stood there a moment before four of them tried jumping on him, only to be stopped by the nurse, who sent the four a glare.

"Ninato-kun is still very much injured, I would appreciate if you didn't jump on him, his ribs are slightly fractured, and has major bruising on his stomach and torso." They nodded, one going to the corner and mopping. Riku started sitting up slowly, groaning out softly.

"Oh... Can you up this dosage..? I don't even care if you put me on Vicodin..." The nurse let out a chuckle before nodding and leaving the room for a moment, coming back a minute later.

"Since you were severally injured you'll get one every hour and a half, that okay?" He nodded and held out his hand for the pill, she handed it to him with a small glass of water, he took it and swallowed it. He sighed and waited for it to kick in while the hosts talked around him. When it set in he sighed in content and smiled at them, they were shocked, to say the least.

"I can't feel my torso... Oh my god..." Riku smiled and laid back down, content in not feeling any pain anymore. He looked at the side of the bed on his right and saw Takashi's large hand, his ring glistening in the light. Riku smiled adn took ahold of his hand before slowly falling back asleep, a small cold, round object was pushed onto his finger before he fell asleep.