//11\\

As Riku sat down in the living room listening to the small talk that was going on around him he let a smile slip as he thought.

'Yea... This isn't that bad... I think I'll be fine... Syusuke will be fine...' he kept reassuring himself as he talking with Tamaki and Haruhi. As the day came to an end the hosts had left the Ninato manor, leaving Riku to himself for the rest of the night. As he fell asleep he smiled slightly thinking back to the hosts. Only one host caught more of his attention than the other...

'You are interesting...

Takashi Morinozuka...'

~Time Skip, Three weeks~

Having been a miserable three weeks of loneliness in Ninato estate, Syusuke had finally woken up, though he wouldn't be permitted to leave the hospital for a good month to heal properly. Riku was still happy his brother was awake and healthy, for the most part. Now as Riku lay in bed, not able to sleep. He let a soft sigh out as he got up from his bed which he had laid down on and stripped himself of his pajama's. When he was done he pulled a pair of basketball shorts on, leaving his shirt off, he grabbed his phone and earbuds as he walked out of the house.

"I'm going out for a run!" He yelled out to the silent mansion, he didn't receive an answer, most of the butlers and maids had gone to bed. He opened and closed the door softly as he plugged his earbuds into his phone gently, he started stretching for a moment to warm up his body, ignore the small bruises on his calves. As he started a medium jog he felt the cool air push his white hair back as the music blared in his ears.

After half an hour of jogging, he ended up in front of a modern Japanese style house, with another building off to the side. He recognized it as the Morinozuka manor. Checking his watch he smiled slightly and walked up to the door, still shirtless he shrugged it off and knocked softly. A maid opened the door slowly and smiled at him.

"Yes, how may I help you..?"

"I'm here to speak with Akira Morinozuka ma'am, no I don't have a scheduled meeting, I was out on a jog and thought I'd stop by..." She nodded and let him in, getting him a shirt as he pulled the earbuds out and turned the music off, he stuffed his phone into his pocket and thanked her for the shirt, pulling it over his head. They walked quietly down the hallways, catching the attention of two black-haired boys talking softly, Takashi and Satoshi, his younger brother, watching in curiosity as Riku walked down the hall tot heir father's study. The maid left him to the door, leaving him to give two knocks, not too gently but not too hard. A soft 'come in' was heard from the other side.

Riku stepped in through the door and closed it behind himself.

"I'm here to talk about the arrangement..." Akira looked up and smiled slightly motioning for him to sit, he called his eldest son into the room. The two third-year boys greeted one another and sat down next to each other.

"You came to me asking for an Engagement agreement between Takashi and me, I've thought it over, for the better part of three weeks now, and if Takashi would like to, I wouldn't mind being engaged." Akira smiled happily as he looked over at his son gently, Takashi looked at Riku and nodded slightly, he knew he had feelings for the boy, he just didn't know what they were. As the small meeting was dismissed Riku headed for the front door, Takashi close behind, his driver being called less than a moment later.

"I'll see you home..." Riku looked back and smiled slightly with a nod, they both got into the limo that pulled up next to them, making small chat as the ride went. When the limo pulled up to the Ninato mansion they both got out and walked inside, Riku going up to his room, and Takashi following behind softly.

"Would you like to stay the night..? It gets pretty lonely here at night time..." Takashi looked over shocked as he saw Riku looking over to his window.

"I'd say that's my biggest fear... Being alone... Sorry... If I forced you into an agrangement you didn't want... I can call it off if you wish..." Takashi shook his head softly as he walked over to his newly deemed Fiance.

"No... Let's figure this out... Together..."