//7\\

As the boys walked to the club room Riku was rubbing his eyes, slightly tired from the meetings he had that day. When they got into the music room Riku walked over to Kyouya.

"Your father... Your father is a difficult man..." He said with a sigh, Kyouya chuckled.

"Tell me something I don't know, how'd the meeting go Riku-senpai?" Riku plopped down on a couch nearby.

"It went fine... We came to an agreement... Two hours after we started talking... Does he read the newspaper by any chance?" Kyouya shook his head slightly.

"No, no he doesn't, he watches the news..." Riku nodded slightly.

"Why..?" Kyouya questioned as he looked up from his laptop.

"He thought he was meeting up with my father... My dad has been dead for two years..." Kyouya looked slightly shocked, he didn't think his father would let something that important slip his mind, yet he did. Riku watched as the twins picked on his little brother with a slight smile on his lips.

"Hey... Guys..." The boys that were near him, Tamaki, Kyouya, Honey, and Mori, along with Haruhi, all looked over.

"Thank you... In the small amount of time, I and Syu have been in the club he's smiling a lot more than he has in the past years... When mom and dad died he took is worst than me... He was the baby of the house, ya know? All spoiled by them... I never minded, in fact, I liked it, never been one to enjoy the attention. He wouldn't leave his room for a month besides to get food or a drink... So thank you..." Riku smiled softly toward the hosts that looked shocked, he continued to look at his brother's smiling brightly at the twins that teased him.

"Nii-san, Nii-san!! Help me!! They're gonna tickle me!" Syusuke came running towards his brother who quickly stood up and lifted him with ease, the smaller boy scurried onto the taller boys shoulders and wrapped his legs around Riku's neck loosely. Riku smiled softly and held onto his feet to make sure he doesn't fall.

"Awe! C'mon! Riku-senpai is too tall! He's only like two inches shorter than Mori-senpai!" Hikaru and Kaoru both complained as Riku walked toward them with his brother smiling on his shoulders.

"C'mon you two, don't bother him too much, alright?" The gingers nodded reluctantly and sighed, crossing their arms, Riku slowly set Syusuke on the ground, who quickly took off when he noticed the twins pouncing on him. The white-haired beauty shook his head and walked over to his fellow classmates, slowly sitting with the two. As the three talked the tall blonde was whispering to Haruhi while looking over at Riku, who noticed this quickly and turned to face the idiot.

"What do you want to ask, Tamaki?" The blonde froze before blushing brightly and stuttering.

"C'mon, just spit it out..." Slowly the self-proclaimed king walked over to the boy and sat down near him.

"I-I wanted to know how they died..." He said softly, Riku glanced at him before leaning back in his seat.

"A car crash... Syu and I had just landed and were waiting in the airport for them to pick us up... A woman came in screaming about a car accident... Syu and I quickly collected our things and went to see what happened... When we got outside we dropped our things off near the security guards and Syu went to comfort the, now crying, woman that had yelled about it. I went to see if I could have been any help to the passenger of the ar that was hit head on... When I got to the car it looked vaguely familiar... Turns out it was mom and dad's car... They died within seconds of being hit..." The room fell silent when Riku stopped talking, his head ducked down, he had never really talked about it with anyone, Syu and he tended to stay away from the topic, the butlers and maids didn't want to bring it up, and most of the business partners knew to not. Syusuke soon made his way over to his brother and hugged him from behind, nuzzling his head into the white hair. Riku rested one hand on the arm that wrapped around his neck, rubbing his thumb across if softly. Kyouya wasn't even writing stuff down in his notebook when he heard what happened. Mori stood up and placed a hand on Riku's shoulder, the boy looked up with tears in his eyes and smiled slightly at the taller boy.