Prologue

My eyes slowly creep they're way open as I wake up from my dream. Oh, god, That dream.

I twist my head to the window only to see pure darkness in the sky. I peer over at my clock, it's three am. I feel wide awake even though it's so late at night, maybe it's the dream, maybe it's just me.

Right, the dream.

my dreams keep driving me crazy. There always about the same thing and the same person.

Night in, night out, it's the only dream I have anymore.

I wish they would stop. Not because I hate the dreams, there actually quite cute dreams. It's who there with that bothers me.

I'm sure at this point you really want to know who the dreams are about but that'll wait a minute.. Because your probably wondering what happens in the dreams.

Each dream tends to be a little different but they stick to the same gushy love thing.

Some nights he's kissing me slowly and whispering amazingly romantic and sweet things into my ears. Other nights we could be walking down the beach hand in hand. Some dreams, I find me and him and laying on the grass with each other watching a sunrise.

There's a ton more dreams I've had but those are a few examples to show you how gushy and sweet and romantic they are.

Just Thinking about him and I like that all couple-like and crap makes my heart beat fast.

Here's the only thing, I can never be with the person in my dreams.

If only it wasn't him. If only it wasn't Jc Caylen.