Chapter 25: very cheesy

Excitement fills my brain as I look around the flooded airport. I look back down at my phone and reread the text for the thousandth time and Bite my lip through my smile. I lean back against the airport wall, finally needing support from all of my standing.

"What are you so sunshine and smiley about, Jenn?" Andrea asks, walking towards me. I turn my face to hers and watch her lean against the wall next to me and pull her phone out. I roll my eyes and shove my phone in front of her showing her the text that has me all exited.

"Just landed, so exited to see you again. I missed you." Andrea reads aloud. "From.. Jc." She reads the name of the sender. I look at her and nod excitedly. "Are you sure you two aren't dating? Are you hiding something from me?" Andrea jokingly accuses me.

"Yeah we started dating the second I broke up with jake." I tell her sarcastically. Andrea nods her head with her lips pressed in a line. "No, he doesn't even know I like him yet." I tell her truthfully. She grabs my phone from my grip and scrolls through Jc and I's conversation.

"Omg I can't wait for you to come back!" She reads my text to Jc in a squeaky voice. I roll my eyes and yank my phone away from her. "Well I don't think you have to tell him, that text made it more than obvious." She states.

"Whatever." I reply and look back down at my phone. Now you're probably wondering why Andrea and I are here instead of everyone Jc lives with. I guess Might as well tell you because, these are my thoughts. Yeah, I'm explaining this to my thoughts. I throw my palm to my head and hit myself a few times, punishing my self for being so stupid.

Anyways, Connor, Kian, and Rikki had been planning to film a video all day today, and when they had sat down to film it Jc told them he was landing soon. I guess that they has no idea that he was on his way home. I guess that collab was more important that Jc, because Kian called Andrea and asked is to pick him up.

Of course then I had to wonder why. There are plenty of other people he could've called to pick him up yet he wanted me and Andrea to pick him up. At first I thought it was because Andrea's his girlfriend so why not, right?

Andrea quoted his words saying , "can Jenn pick Jc up from the airport." Which made me suspect that Andrea told Kian that I've been partially obsessed with Jc.

After a long car ride to lax full of confusing thoughts and me being mad and Andrea for telling kian I like Jc she Finally admitted Jc had been talking about me to the guys.

So that's the story of how I ended up waiting here in the airport for Jc, on his flight back to LA. Also, if you couldn't tell him over the top exited to see him.

I blink a few times, feeling my eye lids become heavier and heavier. I click the button on top of my phone, and watch it brighten and come to life. The lock screen shows that it's ten-thirty. I wouldn't be so tired if I had actually let myself get sleep last night but I was so focused on today. Apparently I was the first person Jc told he was coming home. I smile again, then remember I'm very tired.

Andrea tiredly slides down to the ground with her back pressed against the wall. She pulls her knees up to her chest and burrows her face into her knees. I let out a sigh of laugh. "You need some coffee?" I ask her.

"Yes please." She respond with tiredness in her voice. I'm honestly not sure why she's tired, she's a total night bug. I think she would rather sleep during they day then at night. "Oh and when is Jc's flight supposed to land?" She asks.

I push myself off of the wall and look down at her. "His flight lands at eleven but it'll take him at least ten minutes to get off of the plane, get his stuff, and make his way over to us." I tell her. He nods her head in her knees and gives out a loud yawn.