Chapter 15: this confirms that i love him.

A good percentage of the boxes have been loaded up into a series a cars. When I look around the apartment I see there's only about ten more left, so we should be done soon.

I sit down my box and observe Rebecca and jake, acting all buddy buddy. This is honestly the weirdest thing I've ever seen. I'm pretty sure they've never even met yet here they are acting like best friends. Also, it was odd they both came here at the same time. Could something be going on?

No Jenn, stop. Stop being ridiculous. You're only trying to find a reason to break up with him, and you know it.

I switch my direction over to Jc who's also watching jake and Rebecca. Yeah, I found that strange too. Why has he been paying so much attention to them? I've noticed him watching jake a lot since he's gotten here. he turns his focus over to me, raises his eyebrows and turns away.

I watch him as he leans down, and fastens his fingers under the bottom box. His arm muscles enlarge as he picks up the box. I think my heart just melted.

I feel like a helpless fan. You know that feeling when you're totally on love with a celebrity but you know they almost just look past you at the next big thing. I feel like a fan, that he as no interest in. The celebrity cares about the fan, but they don't love them. That's how I feel with Jc.

I know he cares about me. I know it. Though, he doesn't love me, I'm just his friend. Nothing more than a friend.

Dear god, I torture myself with these thoughts way to much.

I bend down and pick up my box again. Slowly, because I'm sore and exhausted from lugging these boxes to our cars, I make my way towards my open door. I look down at the box as I make every step closer to the door. My box slams Into a body, right before I exit.

I look up, surprised and see Jc standing in front of me. "Oh my god, Jc, I'm sorry- are you okay?" I breath out a series of words.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I think I should be asking you that question." He says with humor in his voice. "You sound tired."

"Oh believe me," I tell him " I have passed through the tired feeling and have entered the sleep deprived feeling. " I try to sound funny and full of energy but tiredness gets the best of me and it comes out flatly. Kinda like a flat soda, not as fun when it's flat.

Okay, yep. These thoughts have confirmed I'm tired,t one hundred percent. I open my mouth and let

Out a huge yawn. Jc chuckles and I instinctively look at him.

"I can take this box for you, penny." He offers. He just offered to take my box. I thought that was a boyfriend thing to do.

Wait, did he just call me "penny"? I'll admit though, the thought of Jc calling me a "penny" does make my heart feel warm and fuzzy, but thats a new nickname.

Despite my tiredness, I nod and say "that would be awesome, would you mind taking the rest of the boxes?" He just laughs at me. He takes the box from my grip and while doing so his fingers brush mine. My fingers feel electricity and warmth until his fingers are far away from mine.

Before he turns away to load the box up I stop him "wait." I say half energetically. "Why did you call me "penny"?" I ask.

"Well," he replies. I look at the muscles holding the box. So. Friken. Attractive. "Our ship name is jcpenny, so why not, penny?" Instead of replying I smile at him. He gives me an extremely amazing perfect attractive seductive amazing smirk, and walks down the hall. I peer out the door, watching him walk down the hall untill he reaches the elevator, smiling the whole time.

just, now I realize how grateful I am that he didnt look back at me.

I pull away from the door and inspect my slaves at work. Ricky and jack are in the parking lot loading the boxes into the cars. Andrea, Arden, and Lauren left with three boxes about five minutes ago and should be back soon. Kian entered the room to grab another box right before I bumped into Jc.