Sick (angsty angst)

Grab ur tissues

Simon's POV only?

  Markus has been stressing all day about the revolution on going passive or aggressive, North and Josh kept bugging him about it. I think passive is the best but as long Markus saves our people. I'm very worried about him

  While I was chilling outside of Jericho, Josh came running towards me. "Simon! Simon! It's important!!" he shouted. "What is it Josh? What's wrong?" I worriedly asked. "Markus...he's feeling weak, his stress levels are way too high, he might shut down!!"he explained the current problem. My heart beats super fast after hearing all of this, I quickly ran back inside of Jericho to the commander's room.

  I finally made it there seeing Markus and North beside him. "Markus...are you okay? I was so worried about you after what Josh told me. Please take a lot of rest, you need to take some rest!" I advised him. "Don't worry, I still can do it.. "he pushed himself. "Markus no, Josh and I will handle this. Simon, please take care of him."North told me. My heart pounded super hard and fast after hearing that. North left the room to argue with Josh as usual about going violent on the humans while Josh objects it and I'm left with Markus. "You need help?"I asked touching his shoulder. He just shook his head for a no.

  The sun is about to set, North is busy preaching and stuff down at Jericho, I can hear an echo of her voice.Markus is lying on my lap. "Simon, what were you before you deviate?"he asked curiously. "ugh...I was an household android taking of a family, they were kind people so life as an android was peaceful until... Never mind just forget it!"I brushed it off. Markus holder my hand that later turned white probing my memories. It was soon much better than explaining the whole thing. "Don't worry, nothing bad is going to happen to you..."he reassured me by holding my hand. I slightly blushed.

  I knew I was in love with him since I lay my eyes on him for the first time. It was love at first sight.

  I squeezed his hand. "You'll get better soon, trust me.."I reassured him.

  In the middle of the night, I was still up with Markus, North and Josh are busy planing and arguing about the same thing.

  Markus suddenly called my name repeatedly. "I'm shutting down! We know have a minute left together before it all ends."he said in a panic and muffled voice. Instead of being confused I immediately called North and Josh. "North! Josh! Markus is shutting down!!"I shouted. They both ran in the room immediately.

59 seconds
"Markus! No! Don't do this and whose going to lead the Jericho!?"I cried tears flowing down my eyes non stop and holding his hand tightly.

53seconds
"You'll lead Jericho..Simon"he replied holding my hand as well.

49seconds
"No!! I'm not capable of that!!"I objected.

42seconds
"Markus please hold on! Josh what are we gonna do!"she shouted

35seconds
"You can't end now! You got so much ahead of you!"he ignored her question.

23seconds
"Markus!! Please!! No!!"I cried my heart out.

17seconds
"You can't leave now!! nooooo!!"she cried again.

12seconds
"I think...this is where we..part..ways... I'm glad that..we could do s-something fall..our people..."he spoke in a weaker voice.

7seconds
"Simon....

5seconds
I...

3seconds
Love...

1seconds
You.... "

0 *shutting down*
"I..love you too..Markus"I spoke softly tears continued to flow down from my puffy red eyes.

*Shut down completed*
  "No....noo"Josh softly mumbled. North was left with tears.

  "I think he's right..you're more capable of being our new leader of Jericho. Please lead our people.."North said beside me Josh nodded in agreement.I can't afford to make mistakes this time.

  I never thought I would be the new leader of Jericho to replace him. I was thinking about going violent but I don't think Markus wants that, I know there's a better solution out there. I hope this is the best choice.

I hope Markus is happy with my decision.

I really miss him.

I hope he's happy now.

Props to ghostroy for the idea