Shelter to stay

Reader X Kara

  You met an and little girl at a bus station one."Hey are you ok? Still waiting for your owner?" you asked slightly concerned. "We need shelter, do you know where we can stay?" she asked in a desperate tone with the little girl behind her. the two of them were dragged wet and the little girl is shivering like crazy so you took pity of them and offer them to stay at your place. "You can stay at my place, if you want.." you offered. She smiled and nodded. "Thank you so much, we appreciate it." she thanked in a grateful tone. She got in to your car and you drive to your apartment.

  After a few minutes drive, you finally arrived there. When you opened the door to your home, it was small and a bit of a mess. "I'm sorry if it's a mess, I can clean it up for you." you apologized. "No, no it's okay. A place to stay in is alright." she reasured you.

  After setting up some pillows and a blanket, you turned on the kids channel on your television for the child. "What's your and and the child's name?" you asked. "Oh, I'm Kara and she's Alice." she answered. "Why were you waiting in the bus station earlier, what happened?"you asked slightly concerned. "Oh, it's a long story but the humans must not find us.." she stated. "Why?" you asked worriedly. "Because Alice was abused by her father and I had t-to shoot him, I had no choice,  he was going to attack her.." she explained. You felt sorry for her and you wanted to protect her from the humans. "It's okay, but you can cross the border to Canada, it's safe there! But it's a risky choice to do so.." you told her. "Please! Take us to the border!" she begged. "Of course, I'm going there as well." you answered. She hugged you tightly. "Thank you.."she muttered. You blushed slightly.

Want pt 2?