Damage

Ralph X Reader

This may be another part for companion (previous story)

  It's almost a year you lived with Ralph at the abandoned house. He maybe creepy at times but he's kind, caring and a great person to be with.

  You have developed feelings for him because of his sweet personality. You always wanted to tell him how you feel but you didn't gather enough courage to do that.

  Tonight was the night you'll never forget, you were chilling with Ralph upstairs, the two of you suddenly heard some tapping and banging noises from outside. "I'll go check outside, you wait here." you told him. "No, Ralph will go with you." he objected what you said. You just let him follow you because it feels safer that way. Both of you went downstairs to find the source of the sound. The banging and tapping sound came from the door was getting louder than usual.

  "Stay back! Ralph will take care of you and deal with it!" he said. You stand behind the android. He slowly opened the door seeing three guys that look like gangsters holding a weapon like a bat and a knife.

  "What do you want from us?" you asked nervously. "Plastic Shits like you should be smashed into pieces!!" one of the guys shouted. Ralph grabbed your hand and ran to the back porch with you.

  After reaching the back porch, Ralph placed a trash can and a heavy box on the entrance making it a barricade. "(Y/N), you have to go without Ralph!!" he exclaimed. "No!! I can't go without you!!" you shouted back with fear in your eyes. "Please, Ralph lobes you, he wished to tell you before this but he wants to try his best to keep you safe from them!" he hold both of your shoulders. Tears welled up in his and your eyes. You hugged him tightly. "I love you.." you muttered. This is most probably the last thing you said to him. After that emotional moment, the barricade can't hold the guys longer so you ran leaving the android behind.

  You ran further away from the house, you decided to turned your head seeing the guys break through the barricade and beating the android up. Your eyes start to tear up even more at the same time feeling guilty for what happened. You could've done something, you could've take him with you, you could've prevented this.

  When morning comes, you returned to the house. You slowly approached the porch hoping the coast is clear. As you got on the porch, the first thing you saw was a trail of thirium on the floor leading inside. You slowly opened the door seeing Ralph lying lifelessly covered in thirium and scratches, he's more damaged than he already is making him almost beyond repair.

  "Ralph, it's me (Y/N)..I came back.. Please answer me.." you called holding him tightly. There was no respond. "Ralph, it's me (Y/N), I'm safe now please answer me, I will try to repair you!" you called him a little louder. No respond again. You came to the realization that he's gone and you can't reactivate him it's almost impossible after all the damage.

So you self destructed.

I will not update this for a while  because I will be working on a new fan fiction, you can check out later.