One Coffee Please!

Barista! Simon x Reader

(This is after the revolution)

  When your android boyfriend Simon got a job at Starbucks, you were happy for him and excited to see what he does in his job so you decided to do a surprise visit him there later that evening.

Y/N's POV

  I put on a black jacket covering my white top with a black mini skirt, I also wore a pair of black boots to match the rest of my outfit.

  It was a few minutes walk from home to Starbucks. When I arrived, the atmosphere was peaceful, people sipping on their frappe, some using the devices or reading a book and a couple being lovey-dovey.

  I saw Simon waiting for the next customer to arrive at the counter. I slowly approach him hoping he would not notice. "Hi love!!" I said excitedly, he had the best surprise reaction I've ever seen. "Y/N!? Why didn't you tell me you're coming, I could've made something for you.." he said still in shock. "hmm, a surprise is kinda cool so can I have one coffee please? ." I replied with a smug face. He nodded and got to work.

  "Love, your coffee is ready!" he called me. "Thanks, here's the change!" I said. "No, I'll pay for you.."he replied not taking my cash. "C'mon Simon it's your job to do so." I relied, he grab my cash. I quickly  sipped the coffee, it taste amazing. "Simon! Your a natural at this!" I complimented. He blushed and thanked me.

  After finishing my coffee, Simon came up with his normal clothes, "My shift is over." he said with a smile, it's adorable. I happily took his hand and walked out of the cafe to get dinner.