A Love That Burns Brighter Than The Sun

Holding her there like that laying on a bed of grass under the stars was so very comforting as he knew then and there that this truly was a priceless moment, and it was his new favourite moment. They way the moonlight made her skin glow and her eyes shimmer.. she was an angel in plain sight surely even she would know that. The lovebirds spent the night simply talking and reminiscing about the past and all the memories they shared together as comrades. They talked about the time that Escanor showed his power and how bone chillingly cold her smirk was as if she was not afraid of him. She was never one to shudder perhaps the only one Escanor ever saw her shudder was when....let's.. let's not talk about that, the night has gone beautifully so far. There were a lot of brief moments were Escanor would turn on his side just to stare at her and perhaps ignore the words she would speak after being awestruck by her unreal beauty.

This was the kind of woman Escanor liked and fancied, body wise and beauty at least. While Diane, Guila, Elizabeth and Elaine are all very attractive ladies, they all share one common, cute, 'girly' look. All different from eachother yes indeed but same typical look. Merlin stood out more woman than they ever can. Her black hair so beautiful and perfect, her eyes shimmered Golden hues. How funny, why should someone like her, see and look at things that aren't as precious as gold, why would she look at someone like him, like.. me? Her smile brightens a room immediately and her smirk will send chills down any beast's spine. Why did Escanor loved it so much? Why did he found some sense of peace in that terrifying smile? Don't even get started on her body.. everything looks a lot of stunning draped across her frame. Such elegance, and class, she had a petite frame indeed but her bust and curves were deadly as all eyes would be on her. What more could you want in a woman? Drop dead gorgeous, killer smile, fatally attractive body and a personality to die for.. yes.. Merlin was perfect.. or maybe Escanor just fell in love with all her imperfections and if she did indeed had imperfections, how could he have ever noticed. His Sun, his guiding light, the one who illuminated to path of his life.

The night was cold but In each others arms they found warmth that was just enough but soon faint kisses of the rising sun welcomed Escanor's skin. He turned his head slightly to gaze upon the horizon and smiled softly. "Merlin.. dearest. Perhaps we should return now, the sunrise has begun my love." He said softly and turned to look at her again but his face was met to her own. Her soft dainty hands cups his cheeks pressing tender soft plump lips to his more stiff, unexpecting lips. Was this real?.. or was Gowther toying with him again..? He moaned a sigh of content and blissful happiness as he relaxed and engaged more into the kiss but it seems that Merlin was up to no good.
Leaning back down onto the grass naturally pulling him down with her.

A soft chuckle emerged from him as they kiss as he thought nothing of this innocent move thinking that she just rather spend some more time out in the open. His chuckles were silence and her plan was finally revealed when suddenly her legs soon lifted up and wrapped around Escanor's Waist. The kiss was broken and a silence overcame them both as they looked into eachothers eyes looking for acceptance it seems. They both knew what this meant.. and now it is time for Merlin to feel the love she deserved and it is time for Escanor to finally claim the woman of his dreams. He moved closer to her, smashing a fiery kiss upon her lips. His hands pressed down into the grass of the sides of her and wiggles his hips to find a comfortable position for what was about to happen.

As the kiss deepen and the couple gets lost in their abyss of love, the sun rises more and thus his transformation began.
Soon the loose shirt and pants that hung on Escanor's body began to fill out ultimately turning rather tight in his body. Soon he would tower over her and sat  up staying in his knees as he looked down upon her. His tone finally changed as he spoke to her now. "Is this what my Sun was waiting for?" He said in a teasing oddly, attractive cocky tone as he began to unbutton his shirt slowly allowing only a little of his now muscular rock hard chest to show but his patience was wearing thin.... as was his clothes if you know what I mean ladies.~.
After just a few buttons undone, he grabbed both sides of the shirt and tore it open with ease, the buttons flew, falling to the grass which cushioned it only to muffle the clinkering sounds had it fallen on  a hard smooth surface.