Merlin's tear

"You... how are you still alive?.. you're suppose to be dead... why are you here.. and why go through all this trouble to torment Arthur's soul!" He shouted at him in a rage. Not too long after, Escanor came running behind her and fell to halt after tripping up himself.
How pathetic he must see them... nothing but hurt, sorry weaklings still destined to fail and destined to suffer his wrath.
Merlin seemed relatively unphased at his reveal but Escanor was a stuttering mess.
"C-C-Chandler...."
Yes... Chandler, he was the one solely responsible for this. He was responsible for asking sweet Merlin cry..
"Merlin you sad, pathetic Glutton. The demon king expects you soon. Come with me and I will allow you to put his soul to rest. Refuse, attack, or try anything other than complete obedience to me until we arrive in hell, and I personally guarantee you that he would rot away from his former self. His body would be a toy for the demons of hell and you will never see him again. "

"I'll go with you. You have my word I won't try anything." Merlin said, sucking her tears up but before she could step forward, a large hand grabbed her arm and yanked her backwards.. she fell flat upon her bottom and looked at the am towering Infront of her.
He was beginning to get so large that he hunched forward and deadpanned the demon before him. His shirt ruling and tearing revealing a large lion tattoo on his back. A grotesque arm reached out to the side and within a few moments a top heavy golden axe. Rhitta absorbing his body's heat so naturally but he continuous grew.
"Merlin, forgive me for everything I am about to do." With a large smirk, almost demonic looking as if he would kill anyone who stares at him for too long. Chandler would try to take a step ahead of him and raised his arm to attack but Escanor was already directly Infront of him. His finger touching his skin insanely piercing his chest cavity with such force that repair doesn't look like much help. The bladed weapon came down at vertical angle and sliced him in two. But continuous swinging of the blade diced the already dead demon even further from recognition.
Escanor's body was now covered from his attack until he could no longer move his arm.

Normally he would be ashamed and begged for her mercy but he felt no regret and took great pride in what he did.
"I'm never letting you go to the demon king for any reason. Not even Arthur. He's dead. I do not want to hear you speak of this again." She would tug her arms away and walk away from him, trying to
Find wherever the voice was originally coming from. She despised him for killing chandler.. her one opportunity to be reacquainted with her lover..and he took it form her without asking. Soon.. the body on the floor was reanimated, stealing Escanor's lover was all that mattered to him, all for the sake of the demon king.