Mr. White Horse

I look out my big glass dark tinted window just like every single morning, noon, and night. Outside it is a clear, rainy yet beautiful day and the sun is beaming down onto the earth. A few minutes pass  as I  stare hopelessly out onto the dead street as the sky cries big wet tears onto the hard gravel ground that is my beaten up driveway. I notice Mr. White Horse going for his daily stroll down wallows drive. I perk up and watch him, engaging in every slight movement he makes. I knock on my window but he does not stop. 

            Mr. White horse and I go way back to my first day in Dr. Drew's office. My first day in the lab he was there holding my hand the whole way through. You would think after knowing Mr. White horse for 16 years I would have given him a more proper name. He is a pretty fancy looking horse. He has helped through all of the mess that is my life.

            My name is Lenon May Brown, which I know is probably the weirdest name you have ever heard in your entire existence, and I agree completely. I hate it. I would more greatly appreciate a name of grace and beauty such as Cordelia. Oh what a lovely name of royalty and love. Maybe I'd be more appreciated by my peers with a name like that. Or maybe Josephine, such a romantic and lovely name. But here I am, stuck with my boring old name and my boring old life. I have a "mild case of schizophrenia" as Dr. Drew likes to put it. I have not yet discovered the full meaning of this, but it is definitely something I am hoping to add to my list of great discoveries. But in the mean time, you must know that nothing in life is important except for the true friends that you find along your way. For me that friend is Mr. White horse.