June, Lauren and Zack

I climb into my mom's old pick up truck preparing for the short ride to Ridge High. It is still raining outside and raindrops were beginning to soak my black jeans due to the big crack in the window we could not afford to repair. It is a very quiet ride to school as usual. When we pull up to the school my mother leans in and kisses me on the forehead. I hop out of the car and make my way into the glorious ridge high. As I walk down the hall on the way to the nurse I see Zack. Zack is, well I'm not sure how Zack and I know each other we just do. We always have. I do not consider him a friend but he has always kind of been there for me. He smiles at me as I pass him and I then make my way to my locker. The trip to my locker is like walking to the moon. Which I imagine would be quite the walk. I finally make it to my locker to find my two best friends, June and Lauren waiting for me.
"Hey Lenon, nice bow" Lauren says turning to June with a smirk on her face.
I look down at my feet and reply "thanks".
They both laugh , "are you crazy or something?"June says barely able to breath from all of the laughter. My friends are so funny.
I grab my Physics binder and scurry to first period.

Sorry for the short chapter ill have more of Lenons school life in later chapters :)) (also if you did not pick up June and Lauren are not Lenons friends but bullies. Lenon believes they are her friends though)