Zack

Because I was so small, mother was able to carry me around. She carried me into my room and set me on my comfortable bed and rushed over to my closet. "Here Lenon throw this on baby girl", she said
handing me a black sweat shirt and some orange athletic shorts. Mother turned away to give me some privacy as I put on the clothes. After I changed, we walked downstairs together. I sat on the couch while she prepared a cold wash cloth for me to clean my cuts up with.
"Lenon honey I do not know what is driving you to do these things but it needs to stop", mother said in a sweet yet demanding tone.
There was a knock on the front door. I began to stand up to answer but mother pushed me down and said "you need to rest".
As the door slowly opened I saw a familiar face.
Zack?
Why was Zack at my door?
"Hi Miss Brown" I heard Zack say.
Mother knew Zack because he lived in our I neighborhood.
"Ummm, hey Zack what's up", mother replied confused.
Zack held out a yellow bouquet of flowers.
"Lenons favorite?" Zack said quietly noticing my mother's concerned face.
"For her birthday".
I saw my mom put her hand up to her forehead and shake her head.
"I'm an awful mom" she said to Zack.
"Can you stay here with Lennie while I run out and get a cake?"
Zack nodded with a grin and stepped into my house.
"I'll be back in a bit kids, keep it pg", she said winking. I am not sure why my mom thinks that what I need right now is a birthday cake. I just want her comfort. Zack sat down on the couch beside me.
We both stared at our feet. I was still quietly crying but Zack didn't notice.
He put the flowers in my face and I pushed them away without showing what I had done.
"Are you, crying?" Zack asked quietly tucking my hair behind my ear. I pushed his hand away beginning to cry a little harder.
"Lenon you can talk to me you know".
I look up to reveal my broken face.
"Oh my god Lenon what happened?" He asked shocked.
"I hate my life Zack" I said barely catching my breath.
"I hate being crazy".
"Lenon you are not crazy, you have no reason to hate yourself", he replies.
"But I do, Zack you have no idea how my life is. You have no clue so don't tell me I have no reason to hate myself". I spit out.
Zack puts his hand on my knee.
"I'm here for you".
I look up into his eyes.
"Do you know what it's like to be trapped inside your own body?" I ask him sobbing at this point. Zack looks up at me and wraps his arms around me.
At first I just let him hug me, but after a few seconds pass I hug him back.....

Sorry for these long chapters but I want to kind of have the story start out slow so you can get to know Lenon, hope ya don't mind.