ZACKS POV

There's something about a perfect sun set you know. It can make you feel a way. It's like the whole world stops. The way the sky can choose what color it wants to be. If it's feeling like blue, it'll be blue. It can do whatever the heck it wants.
I wish I was like the sunset.
I wish I could feel whatever I want and embrace it when I felt like I had to embrace it.
Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve to feel certain things. I could feel happy or loved but then soon remember who I am and tell myself I don't deserve to feel that way and the moment is ruined.
But when I watch a sunset, I can forget who I am and embrace that moment.
Even if you do not watch the sun set every night, you have a sun set in your life. Believe me unless you live under a rock you do.
My sunset is Lenon May Brown. I've known her ever since she moved next door 6 years ago.
I mean we aren't that close, but I like her. Nothing to weird though. 
She's different than any other girl at Ridge high.
She's unique.  She's the sunset because she does not need to hide who she is, she might not like that person but she does not hide.
I wish I could do the same but it's really hard.
We've always had small talk nothing too extravagant.
She is special. She's perfect.
    Oh yeah, I'm Zack Joseph. I'm too tall, too big, and too quiet. I have black curly hair that's kind of long and my eyes are green. So I'm basically just a basic human. I wish I was more interesting like Lenon . But I'm pretty boring.
          After school I decide to walk over to Lenon's.
I brought a basket full of scones that I may or may not have stolen from the freshly made batch my mother had made for my brother.
I knock on the big wooden door.
The door opens and there stands Miss brown.
"LeNoN!!" She yells backing away from the door.
Suddenly Lenon appears at the door wearing black Bermuda shorts and a rainbow tank top.
She can make anything look cool and I love that.
Like that, I like that.
"Hey Lenon, I was thinking about having a picnic. Care to join?".
She smiles and carelessly steps out the door.
"W w w w wait", her mother says.
"Before you leave take your meds".
She rolls her eyes and steps back inside.
"She'll only be a minute" miss brown  says.
Lenon makes her way back to the door and hugs her mom and we are on our way.
As we walk to the picnic spot not many words were spoken, until she turned to me and asked "Zack why do you talk to me?"
I didn't know how to respond.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean nobody talks to me, and you are. Why?" She asks again.
I feel her staring at me as walk waiting for an answer.
When I don't answer she sighs.
"Because I like you" I say.
She looks at me once again.
Crap.
"In a friendshippy way".
I did not just say friendshippy to Lenon.
She shrugs.
I decide to not say anything else until we arrive at the picnic location. A big field in the center of town.
Lenon and I lay out a big yellow blanket in the middle of the field.

Hi I'm going to continue this but I'm lenons perspective so stay tuned:)