Love

A/N: hello! I am back :)

I hope you guys will like this story ^^

Enjoy this chapter :)
——————

Jinyoung woke up the next day. He felt hungry. They didn't eat dinner last night because of what they did last night.

He felt arms tighten around him and looked up to see Jaebum smiling down at him. Jinyoung smiled. "Good morning," Jinyoung said, his voice cracking from the night before, making him blush.

"Good morning," Jaebum said and chuckled. He leaned in to kiss Jinyoungs lips. Jinyoung kissed his boyfriend back, happy to be with him.

Jaebum sat up and Jinyoung did the same, but instantly regretted it as he felt pain in his lower back.

Jaebum chuckled and picked up Jinyoung and put him on his lap.

Jinyoung smiled and snuggled into his boyfriend. Jaebum smiled and kissed the top of Jinyoungs head.

They stayed there, enjoying each other's warmth before they looked at the time.

"We're going to be late!" Jinyoung said, panicking. Jaebum looked at the time and nodded. "Yeah, we are," Jaebum said. Jinyoung pouted.

"Nyoungie, it doesn't matter if your late once," Jaebum said, not caring at the moment. Jinyoung smacked his boyfriends chest. "But I do care Jaebummie!" Jinyoung said, pouting.

Jaebum sighed and nodded. "Fine, lets take a shower," Jaebum said and picked up Jinyoung, which made him make a sound of protest.

"W-wait! J-Jaebummie!" Jinyoung said as they got into the bathroom. "What? You wanted to get to school on time right?" Jaebum said looking down at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung nodded. "Then there's no problem," Jaebum said smirking and sat Jinyoung on the counter and went to go turn on the water.

Jinyoung sighed and let Jaebum do as he wanted.
——————

They got to school on time, having one more round of sex in the shower still made them go in time.

Jinyoung winced as he sat down in his seat. Jaebum smirked with pride, knowing that he made his boyfriend like that. Jinyoung hit his boyfriends arm, he tried covering his limping while walking into the school and into class.

Jaebum chuckled and Jinyoung glared at him. Their eyes met, the both of them having a conversation.

"Why do you do this?" "Do what?" Jaebum replied to him, having a look of innocence. Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

They turned to look back to the front of the class as the teacher walked in and started the lesson.

Jinyoung put on his glasses and started writing down notes that he thought were important.

Jaebum looked at Jinyoung from the corner of his eye. He couldn't help to think that his boyfriend looks so cute with glasses on. If he got asked why he chose a person like Jinyoung, he would say he just did.

To him, Jinyoung was everything to him. He might seem like the one that doesn't care and cold, but he cares about his friends and boyfriend.

The day that he realized that he had feelings for his best friend, he didn't know what to do. Of course, he's popular and girls and guys equally would throw themselves at him but that was different.

He didn't like any of them like he liked Jinyoung.

When he confessed, he thought Jinyoung was going to reject him. Even though Jinyoung already told him he was gay ever since middle school, he was hesitant.