²

You decided to go with Irene, you brung all your things inside and quickly settled everything.
The girls said they were going somewhere, hmm, where could they be going.

Forgetting that you were looking at Irene the whole time, she looks so pretty. But you know you can never get into relationships.
Your body explains it all. You were insecure about every part of yourself, your body, your face and other things.
You had pimples on your face and parts of your body.

When they left, you started to go a little crazy, trying to fix yourself. You worked out for the rest of the day, trying to fasten being fit, too fast.
You used face masks, everything to remove your pimples.
You were exausted, you were crying because you wanted to have a perfect body.
You wanted to look good to them, show off.

After the everything you did you passed out at the end.
You then woke up at a sound of cooking. You saw that Seulgi and Yeri were cooking dinner. You also found yourself
on the couch. Joy was relaxing in front of the TV, Wendy was in her room reading, and Irene was using her phone.
Timeskip

Seulgi : Dinner is ready!

After a while you all finished and everyone went back to their rooms.
In your room Irene asked you why you were on the floor passed out, you told her you were just exausted because of working out.
She listened and believed it.
Afterwards she went to sleep.

You closed the lights, but before that you admired her beautiful sleeping face.

Y/N : You look so pretty Irene noona, but I know I cannot have you.

You then said goodnight but you saw her lips, you were tempted, you decided to peck her cheek, carefully.
*Smooch* You pecked her cheecks and quickly went to bed.

Tomorrow is another day.