⁶²

Unnie! Can you pass me my neck pillow?

Aish, here!

*smack* Ah! That hurts!

You're just soft Minju-ya!

I am not soft Yena unnie!

.
.
.
.
.
.

*sigh* They are quite the bunch to be honest.
I look to my right then to my left to see the same thing only with different members.

Welp, good thing Hyewon and Sakura aren't being apart of their bunch now.

Hyewon : (I'm too shy to even look in his direction. Yet even be myself around him.)

Sakura : (I feel like my heart is going to pop out any second now. Aish oppa why are you doing this to me? T_T)

I feel quite intimidated, I'm in the middle of all of them.
Something to break the air, maybe they're hungry? The movie hasn't started yet, and looks like it's still us that are in the theatre.

I took a fry and brought it up to Hyewon's face to see if she wants some.

Hyewon POV

I can't wait to watch the movie with oppa!
Ahh~~, fantasizing yet again with Y/N, what a wonderful time!

Hyewon-ssi?

My heart raced suddenly and my face flushed up hearing him call my name.
I turn around and see him handing me a piece of french fry.

Y/N : Do you want some?

Hyewon : Y-Yeah, t-thanks.

I take it from his fingers and plopped it in my mouth.
Hmm, should I now ask him about things? Like, his career? Aish, why are you so shy Kang Hyewon!

While I was in thought of what I should ask him, I look to see him do the same wih Sakura unnie, it made me feel kind of, jealous?

Hyewon-ssi.

I hope he talks to me, please, I'm too shy and awkward to start a proper conversation with you oppa.

Hyewon-ssi?

Suddenly I felt my body being shook, by none other than Y/N, making me lost in those eyes holding millions of galaxies.

Y/N : The movie is about to start, are you okay?

Hyewon : Y-Yeah, I'm okay.

I felt my body heat rise as I felt his warm hands on my shoulders.
I snap out of it and sat upright and stare at the screen, but not before taking another glance at Y/N's visuals.

I smile seeing him smile at the advertisements.

Well, time to enjoy the movie.

Y/N POV

I keep biting my burritos every after a while, while watching the movie.
I think I look very weird right now, I bet like a squirrel.

These stuff are so good though.

I still feel a little restless being surrounded by girls, my body instinctively reacts and forces me to sit upright, even while doing a literal mukbang.

It'd be rude of me if I assume that they are planning to make a move on me, but, it very much looks like that...

Well, not complaining, I like them all so..... And Ryujinie has kissed me on the cheek, and, yeah, I fell for them too, watching compilations, TXT's very nice, and I also heard about PD-nim buying Gfriend sunbae's entertainment.