⁵⁵

The pair arrived at the arcades at a mall Tiffany knew about, and also where she comes regularly for her free time.
They had fun playing all the machines, and also took some polaroids on the go.

Tiffany : Woah, you look so photogenic in this one.

She shows him one of the pictures.

Y/N : I look the same though.

Tiffany : No you don't!

Y/N scoffed and continued on following her to a restaurant.
They got in and got some seats, they ordered food and waited patiently.

Y/N didn't stop thinking about making new songs, even when having fun, he already has 2 songs he has finished, only the beats are left, one called Blood, Sweat, and Tears, and the other one called Thanks For Her Decision.
(I just realized the timeline when Y/N still was with BTS, they had already performed Boy Meets Evil and BST, sooooo, forget that BTS ever owned it. And think that Y/N owns it. And Thanks by Seventeen, all yours, but I think I'll change some of the lyrics on both songs.)

But something caught him offguard while scrolling through his SNSs.

Y/N : Woah! Noona look!

She turned to his direction and looked at him, he was grinning with what looks like, confusion and amazement, he turned the cellphone screen to her and Tiffany was shocked.

Tiffany : E-Eh? TC Candler's Top 1 Most Handsome Face of 2019, Y/N L/N? Y-You?

Y/N : I know right?

He kept scrolling for more news that might be linked with him.
His eyes widened at the news.

Foreign Kpop Star, Ryu aka Y/N, invited to this year's Grammy's.

A rising foreign Kpop Star, going by the name Ryu, real name Y/N L/N, was nominated for numerous awards, two of which are the Producer of the Year (non classical) and one of the most greatest achievments of all, Best New Artist.

He gulped in excitement and happiness.

Y/N : (I think, I am living in utopia right now.)

Timeskip (A day later)

Manager : You ready for the big stage Y/N?

Y/N : Of course I am.

He fixed his outfit and looked at the TV screen projecting BTS currently performing.
Y/N's outfit was all black, and had belts around his chest and torso, with linen dangling from his arms and gloves that looked like gangster ones.

(So if you guys remember in the past chapters what and how many Y/N will perform, cause I don't, imagine what was stated there.)

The first performance was the slightly long dance routine he prepared just for the show, it was smartly planned out by Y/N himself, he planned that he would get on stage from the crowd with some of his backup dancers dressed as henchmen, here Y/N is wearing a prison outfit, but it was loose so when it comes to the ripping of the shirt part, his clothes come off cleanly showing him in a very revealing tank top.

So after the performance everyone was hyped, his fans, and his senior artists too, especially the ones he just collabed with, R City and Major Lazer.

Mini Timeskip

Janet Jackson : And the Top Social Artist goes to............

Y/N!