⁶⁴

Author : So I drew (Please cleanse your eyes after seeing my drawing, trust me, it's pretty sh-.) What I visualize the stage will look like, the left and right stages are centered with each other, it's just me, with my sh- drawing. Just imagine it like that, but bigger of course, like, MAMA 2016 style.

 Just imagine it like that, but bigger of course, like, MAMA 2016 style

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I wore all black with some stripes on the side outfits, to be more descriptive.

A Baleno brand black cotton sweater with white stripes on the arms and also on the garter at the bottom, jogging pants, same thing, but with 2 thin white stripes on the left side of the left leg, and the stripes on the right leg are on the right.

Then some Vans slip ons, also black and white at the bottom, with a little white inside.

I basically looked like a full package out there, some fansites were allowed inside, and they were already taking so many photos of me.

My hair was flowing like crazy, it looked like I was standing infront of a airplane engine.

I walked to the others while adjusting my earpiece, damn, I look so cool...

Hobi : Wah! All black and white huh? This kid is getting manlier and manlier each day!

Y/N : I'm still a kid though hyung! (If only you knew how young I truly am, and how manly I have became, if you know what I mean.......... you know, working out regularly?)

They kept on teasing me and ruffled my hair like I was their kid, I admit, I miss them, being my family, like Red Velvet...

Camera Crew Director : Okay! Please get ready for the rehearsals BTS!

I nod and walk to my spot close to the other idols, I greet them while walking towards to them.

*Dionysus Intro starts*

Y/N : Jjuk duriyeo~ Han ip~

Timeskip

*pant* *pant*

Camera Crew Director : Thank you BTS! Next to rehearse is Y/N-ssi!

I get ready for my rehearsals, we already pre recorded our voices so it's okay not to sing too much while dancing right now.

I was taking a breather and drinking some water while some of the fansites just started to scream "I love you" to me in Japanese, that made me laugh a little, so I fired them a finger heart, I can see the Japanese idols laughing at the fansites screaming at me.

Nako and Hitomi were especially the cutest while laughing, Sakura too, but she is just very pretty.

Then I felt someone tugging the sleeves of my sweater.

Y/N : Ah! Chaeyeon sunbae!

She giggles and shakes hands with me, we already got a little close since yesterday, we conversed through texts and also when we were watching the movie.