¹⁷

Y/N : Jennie noona! What are you doing.

Jennie : What? Don't you like it.

Jennie was sucking Y/N's dick hard, he then was pulled into a kiss by Jisoo.

Y/N : Im cumming.

When Y/N came, his vision blurred, he then felt sleepy so he closed his eyes.

Y/N-ah! Y/N-ah!

He opened his eyes to see that Jimin was shaking and calling him awake.

Jimin : Finally you waked up, you were grunting very dirty for the past 4 minutes!

Y/N : Really?

Jimin : Are you thinking of erotic things (in a teasing tone)

Y/N denied it.

Y/N : Of course not.

Jimin : Hahaha, anyways, our world tour starts in Seoul, you should get ready, we will be going to the stadium.

Y/N : Sure, let me just run back to my dorm and get some of my things.

Jimin : Sure, be safe okay.

Y/N : Yeah no problem.

Y/N stopped for a second and asked Jimin something.

Y/N : By the way where are the others?

Jimin : I think they went back home, I stayed because I couldn't just leave you here.

Y/N : Aww, you care for me hyung?

Jimin : Only this time! (with a flattered face)

Y/N : Sure, bye hyung i'll be back!

Y/N took his bag and walked out the building then jogged to his dorm.
When he got infront of the door he took his keys from his pocket and opened the door.
What he saw was the girls on the floor, with bottles of beer, expect Jisoo, who was helping them.
They were slurring out words.

Y/N : (I'm speechless)

Y/N went in and locked the door.
Jisoo noticed Y/N and smiled at him.

Y/N : How did this happen?

Jisoo : I guess they drank too much last night,and I slept earlier.

Y/N : Ok, let me help you.

Y/N went to his bedroom and checked his drawers.

Y/N : I swear I got some.... There got it.

Y/N got some hangover pills and went back to the living room.
Y/N carried them to their beds.
Y/N decided to not wake them up and just let them be, he left each one of them a hangover pill and a bottle of water.
Y/N wiped their faces that was dried with their saliva from their slurring maybe.

Y/N cleaned the living room and sprayed air freshener to make it smell not like beer.

Jisoo : Thank you Y/N.

Y/N : No worries.

Y/N sat down next to Jisoo on the couch, they both browsed their phones.
Y/N checked the time and saw that he can probably stay in the dorm a little longer.
Y/N felt the urge to talk to Jisoo about anything, he wanted to talk to them eversince the TV show started.

Y/N : Jisoo.

Jisoo : Hmm?

Y/N : What did you guys do when I was gone?

Jisoo : We just played what we thought of that could be entertaining, nothing much, how about you?

Y/N : Just practiced with the group.